Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Video & Article: "'Customer' kills alleged robber in barbershop shootout in Pretoria"

Standard police procedure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Video & Article: "'Customer' kills alleged robber in barbershop shootout in Pretoria"

Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
    I read that the Customer who shot the oxygen thief is now wanted for murder...

https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/s...er-was-killed/
    I believe that is just part of the standard procedure.

I however think the newly posted armed security guard must rethink the way/position he carries.

User

Sounds like the hero customer did not stick around... Not a good idea...

User

Quote Originally Posted by BandK View Post
    I however think the newly posted armed security guard must rethink the way/position he carries.
    Definitely.

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

If any person dies from anything else than natural causes or an accident a "Murder Case" is opened. If it was "legitimate murder" (killing) or not is determined over time. If the shooter was in lawful possession of the clearly concealed firearm their should not be a sentence or guilty finding

Quote Originally Posted by _Genocide_ View Post
    Standard police procedure

Quote Originally Posted by Adoons View Post
    If any person dies from anything else than natural causes or an accident a "Murder Case" is opened. If it was "legitimate murder" (killing) or not is determined over time. If the shooter was in lawful possession of the clearly concealed firearm their should not be a sentence or guilty finding
    Quote Originally Posted by BandK View Post
    I believe that is just part of the standard procedure.

Absolutely not true.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

Seems the bastards legs stopped working?
    Spinal shot?

User

Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
    I read that the Customer who shot the oxygen thief is now wanted for murder...

https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/s...er-was-killed/
    They case was opened as standard procedure the shooter stayed on scene until it was cleared. He kept the scene clear of people so that it could be processed properly by saps. He was not taken into custody just a statement and went home

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

Quote Originally Posted by SSP View Post
    Absolutely not true.
    Strictly according to the Law you are correct, but reality in RSA is like that. ASAP a murder is docket is opened. Correct or not, that is what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoons View Post
    Strictly according to the Law you are correct, but reality in RSA is like that. ASAP a murder is docket is opened. Correct or not, that is what is happening.
    My understanding is if someone dies as a result of unnatural causes inquiry is launched (reality: where violence was involved a murder docket is opened, vehicle involved manslaughter). The reality position I assume is based on “ease” of paperwork and sometimes terminology banter instead of explaining what the inquiry involves.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast