Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Info required for US visit

Hi. I am going to the US for a work trip soon, and I would like to go to a range there if possible to have some fun.

I will be in North/South Carolina for a week and then in Vegas for a week. I had a quick look online and found Battlefield Vegas, where you can rent almost any gun to shoot with. Will I be better off finding a place in NC/SC? Prices should be more reasonable than Vegas I assume? I am thinking of renting something like a SCAR or a .50 cal, just to experience it.

Thanks in advance.

User

Default Re: Info required for US visit

SC has multiple ranges. I went to 2 while i was there in 2018. You just need to present your passport. Very reasonable prices, great selection of weapons and they are great with safety. You can just google which one is closest. I got lucky and a guy I was training with stayed in SC, and we went shooting on his smallholding so it saved me quite a few $. Where in SC are you going to be?

User

We are flying into Charlotte NC, then we will be driving down to Charleston SC with a few stop along the way. But we will be in that general area for the week. I saw there are a few Palmetto State Armory stores in the area, ssome of them also have ranges. Not sure if you can rent there?

User

Think bigger, they have fully auto guns in most states at ranges.I stupidly missed the opportunity to fire a mini gun when I was in Oklahoma as I only searched on the last day

User

I saw that pdh, at Battlefield Vegas you can shoot a mingun for $200, should be fun. Just wondering if there are cheaper places to go. Check out their armory.

https://www.battlefieldvegas.com/

I also found the county shooting complex just outside of Vegas, looks impressive. Seems you can also rent firearms there but I am not sure what they have available.

http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/parks/P...ting-park.aspx

User

I've been to Battlefield Vegas, the place is definitely worth a visit even if you don't do one of their shooting packages. They have a shuttle service where they employ veterans to drive you to and from your hotel in a humvee. Their parking lot has a huge display of military vehicles, tanks, choppers etc. and they have some cool stuff in their shop

User

Looks like a great place to spend some time imo.

User

Yip, if you have some cash to spend you can probably do anything you want in Vegas. At the Speedway you can also rent various supercars to take around the track.

Looks like I will be stopping by at Battlefield then. Thanks for the info.

User

Ever wanted to fire a minigun from a helicopter?

User

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceOfficer View Post
    Ever wanted to fire a minigun from a helicopter?
    At only $2200...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast