Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: Tshwane ammunition shortage leaves cops at risk

Well the regional Big boy I recently sat with, proudly showed me his results from an ELECTRONIC simulator.... because recoil is a myth

User

They also have them fancy electronic simulators at Carnival City. You can choose between a red or blue gun (or practice group tactics with a buddy) and shoot at either dinosaurs or zombies. It really sharpens your tactical-mindedness, and you get a lot of shooting practice in for only two tokens (cheaper than this pesky live ammo that keeps going missing).

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Well pilots do full aircraft conversions on simulators, get signed off and let loose on multimillion dollar aircraft with people in them without having flown the real deal, but I get your point.
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

Quote Originally Posted by furpile View Post
    Didn't you play with toy guns as a kid? Pew pew. I hit it! No you didn't. Yes I did. Ok, you pass the test.
    I dont mess around. I started shooting when i was 10 years old with my grandfather's 22 Beretta. the bug caught me early

Get them airsoft guns. R300 for 4000BB's. Bargain.

And if they shoot criminals with it. The criminals will still get to vote for them in next elections. Due to being so happy being shot at with BB's.

User

The truth is, as much as they may not have ordered new ammo, they SELL a shit load of it too
    (saps "lost 9 MILLION rounds")

I'll make a bet the next time I shoot, if i pick up some doppies, there will be berdan primed P casings there.
    Not to mention the ballie caught in Durban with cases of ammo marked SAPS LOGISTICS

Tshwane metro, same frog, different warts

User

Quote Originally Posted by furpile View Post
    Didn't you play with toy guns as a kid? Pew pew. I hit it! No you didn't. Yes I did. Ok, you pass the test.
    Like in: bang bang, val of ek speel nie meer saam nie. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by GORBY View Post
    Another problem here is that every officer gets issued with X number of rounds for their service pistols. If you fire a few shots in the line of duty, make an official report (as supposed to), you replenish your issued quantity. This gets deducted off the stock register, and they know how much spare ammo in the safe.
    If however you fire shots or "loose" ammo and make no report, you either end up with empty gun, or empty ammo safe (while registers still shows plenty ammo available in safe).
    This is the funny part, how could their mags be empty unless they have been shooting up the OK corral and forgot to put in reports. More likely the wasted the bullets because it is fun or they sold them.

User

Does this mean that gun crime will go down? as there is no ammo to sell to the thugs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3