Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Question about carry

Quote Originally Posted by AngusK View Post
    I must say that I’ve been very surprised how much people don’t really notice concealed carry, only been asked once in 5 years of ccw, on that day I was wearing a tighter shirt than normal. My advice is to keep it covered so you are within the law. Keep it concealed to get the drop on a threat.
    Yes that is true.
    My wife often pats me down "where only she is allowed " to make sure that I have my pistol on me. Even tho she knows I carry 99% of the time.

User

Quote Originally Posted by AngusK View Post
    I must say that I’ve been very surprised how much people don’t really notice concealed carry, only been asked once in 5 years of ccw, on that day I was wearing a tighter shirt than normal. My advice is to keep it covered so you are within the law. Keep it concealed to get the drop on a threat.
    People notice, they just don't care.

A strong gust of wind makes any pistol print for all to see.

User

I've been carrying my cz75 for ages with an IWB Army Ant general holster and a Ross Leather gun belt. I work inside a gun-free zone and have been for about 20 years.

A decent IWB holster and purpose designed gun belt works wonders.
    PS I have changed to a P10C for the past six months or so and cannot say I miss the CZ75.

User

AIWB holster + claw + wedge pack + good belt = no print even with tight shirts. Add an Ulticlip or C clip and a tucked in shirt will not show a thing, especially if it has a bit of a checkerd pattern to it.

If your holster does not have a wedge pack option if you order, build your own with a heel insert for shoes bought at Dischem for R70 and add some velcro to it to attach to multiple holsters.

Banned

You would have to experiment a little to get the right position, cant and depth for your pistol.

Yes, the CZ85 is a little bulky but it is still doable.

DS J is correct, just try a few things until you’re happy, it’s not always possible to have everything in a pistol. Conceal-ability, capacity, handling etc...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2