User

Default ASE Eco Rimfire suppressor feedback

Just some thoughts on the Ase. Initially I was put of the Ase for the .22 , I was incorrectly told that they won't be bringing them in as they too pricy and local models work just as well. I ended up buying a Warrior for my 16.5" CZ 455. It did work well, but it was rather heavy compared to other .22 silencers on the market(for my 16.5" setup). It had a simple baffle system and was well built. After seeing the feedback on the ASE in another thread I contacted Oom Danie Joubert who brings ASE in. Well priced at R1280, and weighed a mere 110 grams. When I saw the size I questioned how it could possibly be as effective as the larger warrior. Turns out it matches it in terms of noise suppression, I'm tempted to say its softer but that's just a non scientific view point. As it has a better designed baffle, it can perform as well albeit being a lot smaller. Cleaning it is as simple as removing the front cap and pulling out the baffle. There is a steel baffle model which is heavier and pricier but quite simply overkill for .22LR. Overall very happy with this purchase more so considering its priced around the same as local options and in some cases cheaper.

Default Re: ASE Eco Rimfire suppressor feedback

Brilliant.

I have the steel 22lr one with small looks like washers inside. I use it on 22 rifle and Ruger Target pistol.

I Initially bought a SL5 for my Remington 308. Was so impressed with it. And especially that it does not look huge in front of rifle. That when I bought a 222rem I did not consider anything but another SL5 for it. And so also for the 22's had to go with Ase.

User

The eco is super quiet for its size and weight and is relatively easy to clean as far as rimfire silencers go, I love mine.

User

Please provide some contact details, interested in one.

User

Quote Originally Posted by PWdejager View Post
    Please provide some contact details, interested in one.
    https://ntw20mm.wixsite.com/freebornarms

This is the specific model
    https://www.aseutra.fi/eco-rimfire-suppressor.html