Default First aid and firearms training in Potch or JHB

Hi

Could anyone please give a personal recommendation of someone that could provide training to the newby couple?

The background is that they were part of a group that were on holiday in the Karoo in January 2020. I took them for a bit of informal plinking with my firearms. They have since asked me if I can recommend someone for training. I have suggested that they seek out both first aid and firearms training. They dont own firearms at present and would want to base their choices on the lessons learnt during training, which I think is wise, but limits who they could train with.

I have taken note of the info in this thread:

http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/show...ing-Facilities
    But am concerned that they may end up with a poor match and that this will just "switch the lights off".

They are based in Potch, but are prepared to travel to JHB if need be. So if you can recommend peeps for first aid and/or firearms training, please either post here or send me a PM.

Thanks in advance
    Sweet

User

Default Re: First aid and firearms training in Potch or JHB

What about this course by Cerberus? Crisis Bleeding Course TACTICAL EMERGENCY CASUALTY CARE (TECC)- 29 February 2020 8:30-10:30/11:00 (0)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    What about this course by Cerberus? Crisis Bleeding Course TACTICAL EMERGENCY CASUALTY CARE (TECC)- 29 February 2020 8:30-10:30/11:00 (0)
    Highly recommended.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Send a PM with a guy's details. He does MMA/combatives training coupled with firearms if needed. He is based in Potch. Doesn't do first aid though.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks pb.

Will assist as well as I can.
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving with a well preserved body...