Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: How not to shoot your chronograph

Dont want to shoot your own chroni. Just always borrow a friends one. If its a good friend he will forgive you and not ask you to pay if youve shot it too pieces.

As a note. A person doe snot use it alot. Only when you change a load or buy a new bullet. A chroni lots of times gets used after purchase. And then spends most of its life in a cupboard until you change a load.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Dont want to shoot your own chroni. Just always borrow a friends one. If its a good friend he will forgive you and not ask you to pay if youve shot it too pieces.

As a note. A person doe snot use it alot. Only when you change a load or buy a new bullet. A chroni lots of times gets used after purchase. And then spends most of its life in a cupboard until you change a load.
    HaHa I rather buy myself a new one, after killing my own chrono. A chrono is cheaper than a good friendship.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    This is so true. I know exactly what you are talking about.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Thanks peeps for the replies.... So I ended taking the advice here and some additional research and here's what I ended up with...

A ProChrono DLX... The built in Bluetooth feature is very nice for me...
    I ended up getting a 'portable' bench with some small mods will be great...
    I also got a MTM front rifle / handgun rest....

With the above I was able to shoot a little over three hundred rounds... I kept shooting the hole ever so bigger with each new load I was testing...

[IMG][/IMG]

Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2