Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Glock 43 or P365

Here's why I recommend the Glock 43 over the Sig.

I bought a Glock 43, shot it after buying it and noticed the magazine does not drop free when I push the release button, I taught it might be something minor and took the gun to Bernhard Agencies after receiving my license and they confirmed that its a factory fault, the frame is too tight around the mag, and guess what, LOCAL SUPPORT means that they are bringing in a new frame for me free of charge and free of licensing issues because the factory will replace the frame, all I have to do is be patient, it took me one phone call to get more than all the help I could wish for.

Luckily its not my only gun

And luckily its a Glock!!

Imagine something goes wrong with your sig...

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    Here's why I recommend the Glock 43 over the Sig.

I bought a Glock 43, shot it after buying it and noticed the magazine does not drop free when I push the release button, I taught it might be something minor and took the gun to Bernhard Agencies after receiving my license and they confirmed that its a factory fault, the frame is too tight around the mag, and guess what, LOCAL SUPPORT means that they are bringing in a new frame for me free of charge and free of licensing issues because the factory will replace the frame, all I have to do is be patient, it took me one phone call to get more than all the help I could wish for.

Luckily its not my only gun

And luckily its a Glock!!

Imagine something goes wrong with your sig...
    Wow, that is amazing

Ok Im definately leaning towards the glock 43 now

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    Then i would say stick to the Glock platform if you already own a Glock.
    There are many reasons, finding parts, sights, mags and holsters easily. And cheaper.

For me personally, i struggle with the grip angle between the Glock and the Sig.
    I can draw my Glock from a holster and my sights are aligned and on target, when i draw with my buddies Sig, im always pointing very low and have to adjust. So i would probably stick to Glock because of that. Especially for a carry gun.

That being said, i dont have much experience with a sig and who knows, with a bit more practice, i could overcome this.
    Not sure if anyone else struggles with this.
    I have the same issue - just the other way around.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Samizat45 View Post
    I have the same issue - just the other way around.
    The issue is real, I held a Sig the other day, when I brought it up to a shooting position I was so confused all of a sudden as to were the hell I am and how I got there... Grip angle is a thing!!

No sig lovers around? Surprising not one person has recommended the sig

User

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury1 View Post

Surprising is that you bothered to read everything in this post but missed the part were you cant post for sale items unless you have 50 posts......

User

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    The issue is real, I held a Sig the other day, when I brought it up to a shooting position I was so confused all of a sudden as to were the hell I am and how I got there... Grip angle is a thing!!
    Work on how you're getting to sight picture. You should be tracking the front sight in your peripheral vision as soon as it's . . .within your peripheral vision and then all the way out to your shooting position.

Many guys shoot shadows in competition and carry glocks. If your basics are right, the small adjustment needed will come naturally.

User

Hmm I recommend the Sig.. as I had the same dilemma last year.. Glock or Sig.. I chose the Sig ..
    Yes parts are better re the Glock route for sure.. But Im never one for the herd and the way the Sig felt in my hand said a lot for me which is a personal thing sure. Still waiting for the licence though..!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury1 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by scubes View Post
    Hmm I recommend the Sig.. as I had the same dilemma last year.. Glock or Sig.. I chose the Sig ..
    Yes parts are better re the Glock route for sure.. But Im never one for the herd and the way the Sig felt in my hand said a lot for me which is a personal thing sure. Still waiting for the licence though..!
    Apparently the version with the safety will be arriving at the end of this year... this will be a huge plus and I wouldn't mind waiting. Im going to sleep on this as I am very confused at the moment

User

Quote Originally Posted by scubes View Post
    How a gun feels in your hand is an absolute shit criteria to choose a piece of life saving equipment....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast