Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: P365 Owners

  1. #51
    Moderator KK20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains
    Posts
    12,666

    Default Re: P365 Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant9 View Post
    So can i get (as in on the table in front of me not "ordered") for the Sig P365
    - Recoil Spring
    - Trigger Spring
    - Striker Spring

    Ask for it. Let us know.
    Order them and keep at home.

    I own many guns that are not supported by Glock ))

    I always ordered essential spares with the gun and always had orders in for magazines.

    I agree that getting Glock spares is as easy as finding a car gaurd as you get into your parked car.

    What I have learnt over the years and I can name (GS members) and shame them but rather not. Is that many want to be different and own an expensive gun but are not prepared to pay the price to support that gun.
    They then benchmark price of spares and mags on Glock , the very brand they didn't want when advised to get.

    I directed many to places for spares only to find out they eventually never bought it because it was expensive.
    Many asked to buy my spares.

    It's about not wanting to pay the price more than not being available.
    Last edited by KK20; 25-03-2020 at 10:50.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

  2. #52
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jnb
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,099

    Default Re: P365 Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    What the P365 can also offer you is shitty/zero after market support, thats if you actually use it enough (read get proficient/capable enough) to actually have to replace a part, if you dont intend on shooting it then enjoy.

    Also, point 3, first time buyers tend to buy guns such as Sig and Baretta even HK, because they want to be different, “not follow the crowd” without knowing that if a licensed/controlled part breaks that they will be left with a highly regulated paper weight...

    Heres how I know this



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're making a lot of noise in this Sig thread because you had a crappy HK support experience? What happened sucks, I’m sorry about that.

    If the same agent let you down that now supports Sig, then by all means. Also as I understand, HK coming from Europe is different to Sig from the US when it comes to support.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #53
    Moderator KK20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains
    Posts
    12,666

    Default Re: P365 Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    What the P365 can also offer you is shitty/zero after market support, thats if you actually use it enough (read get proficient/capable enough) to actually have to replace a part, if you dont intend on shooting it then enjoy.

    Also, point 3, first time buyers tend to buy guns such as Sig and Baretta even HK, because they want to be different, “not follow the crowd” without knowing that if a licensed/controlled part breaks that they will be left with a highly regulated paper weight...

    Heres how I know this



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If my gun whatever the brand went down like this, I would scrap it.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

  4. #54
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: P365 Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    If my gun whatever the brand went down like this, I would scrap it.
    No amount of Q-bond will fix that FTF . . .

  5. #55
    Member Steven001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    The Vaal Triangle
    Age
    30
    Posts
    917

    Default Re: P365 Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham12 View Post
    You're making a lot of noise in this Sig thread because you had a crappy HK support experience? What happened sucks, I’m sorry about that.

    If the same agent let you down that now supports Sig, then by all means. Also as I understand, HK coming from Europe is different to Sig from the US when it comes to support.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Our HK’s come from USA as far as I know


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #56
    User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cape town
    Age
    44
    Posts
    669

    Default Re: P365 Owners

    I popped in at Wildman Cape Gate this morning and played with a P365.
    The current selling price is 16k.
    That is all.....

  7. #57
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West Rand
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,006

    Default Re: P365 Owners

    Glad to know that right now there are some parts available for some of sigs products.

    Less than a year ago an acquaintance had to wait weeks for a recoil spring, and his replacement firing pin was taken out of another gun in the importers stock.

    Let's hope support continues, so that you can be sure things are available when you are going to need them

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •