Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Is the Wuhan virus a bioweapon?

Interesting interview.

User

Default Re: Is the Wuhan virus a bioweapon?

I know the CCP is big in Africa, but I'm not sure how big they are in South Africa. While I don't have faith in governments no matter who they are, I'm hyper suspicious of unelected tyrannical governments like the CCP. They answer to no one. Their upper members are basically a Chinese mafia, whose data and information you can't trust or believe.

I think it's completely plausible that we and other western labs had something to do with the creation of this virus, but I think it was released in Wuhan labs, and I think it its equally plausible the CCP did it on purpose, I think this just was just an incompetent mistake.

I find it interesting that the CCP actually was one of the first to state they felt this was a manufactured virus. Although they blamed it on outside sources to save face. More then likely they bought it from us or the Canadians, and ran with it. They pretty much don't create anything themselves but they're great pirates of technology and information.

User

Volcanoes erupt all the time.

There are bloody big asteroids that pass uncomfortably close to earth all the time.

The time each of us spends on this rock is insignificant to its total history. Even the human race's evolution to this point, is not even a little blimp on the overall time line. We have simply not been here long enough to appreciate the fact that entire species, which may include us, are wiped out with startling regularity.

Why is it so hard to believe that this virus is a natural event?

While anything is possible, I believe that Occam's Razor favours a natural occurrence over this conspiracy theory.

User

Just out of curiosity, what is your background? Are you in the scientific field? You've made some interesting comments in the other threads, which created the impression that you have a clue or two about this.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Qvox View Post
    Interesting interview.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Volcanoes erupt all the time.

There are bloody big asteroids that pass uncomfortably close to earth all the time.

The time each of us spends on this rock is insignificant to its total history. Even the human race's evolution to this point, is not even a little blimp on the overall time line. We have simply not been here long enough to appreciate the fact that entire species, which may include us, are wiped out with startling regularity.

Why is it so hard to believe that this virus is a natural event?

While anything is possible, I believe that Occam's Razor favours a natural occurrence over this conspiracy theory.
    A "natural occurrence". Is eating bats really that natural? Even in China?

User

Being in the scientific field is no indication of possesing an analytical mind, critical thinking or innate curiosity.
    I dont doubt the OP's credibility to question these things and posit a view or opinion.
    We dont need to be scientists to question things and come up with ideas.

User

Humans are not smart enough to create a virus like this...only mother nature can conjure such a thing of beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Well, if it came from a bat, what is the chances it was man made.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tango Sierra View Post
    A "natural occurrence". Is eating bats really that natural? Even in China?
    The bat eating story is anecdotal. :)

But we can continue on that line. Different cultures eat different things. The Germans eat raw pork mince meat with onion, where we Staffers tend to prefer our pork somewhere between "well done" and "a burnt offering to a deity". Some American hunters hunt and eat carnivorous animals, like bobcats and mountain lion.

Let's not forget about snails, frogs, crocodiles, insects, and donkey salami etc. that make up the diets of numerous people across the globe.

Just because you can't imagine eating something, doesn't mean it's wrong to eat it. :)

The seasonal flu is a virus that jumped the species barrier, most notably pigs and birds are involved.
    You can still get leprosy from armadillos. The plague was carried by rodents and their fleas.
    There is nothing unusual or unnatural about COVID-19's existence.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast