Default Taurus PT945 grips???

i own a Taurus PT945 and have spent the past 3-4 months browsing everywhere for replacement grips. as part of my job i use my firearm a lot and it gets dings from day to day. can anybody point me somewhere where i can get replacement grips. wait !!!! not so easy !!! i don't want the standard taurus rubber or wood grip. i want something more in the line of a hogue or pachmayr rubber grip. which grip will fit my 945? ???

Default Re: Taurus PT945 grips???

Checking online, neither Hogue nor Pachmayr makes any grip for your pistol. I am not aware of anyone else who might do so either, although I certainly could be wrong about that. You might want to try the Taurus rubber grips and add a Hogue 'Handall' grip sleeve. My guess is that one for something like a Sig 220 or 1911 could be adapted to fit.
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

Default Re: Taurus PT945 grips???

try uncle mikes, you will find one im sire as they do have various models for the Taurus line of pistols...