Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Bullet Speeds

User

Default Re: Bullet Speeds

One doesn't reload for the 3006. It comes perfect from the factory. Only caliber I've never struggled 1/2 MOA off the assembly line.

User

Quote Originally Posted by pre 64 View Post
    To successfully load for a 30-06 requires a basic grasp of rudimentary loading techniques as well as a veneer of common sense.
    Taking these 2 factors into consideration it is easy to see where the problem enters the equation.
    Messor...you have admitted to having this affliction...i am proud of you...you have actually taken the first step on the road to recovery. Please remember that we do not judge and even though harsh words are spoken on occasion in this forum we do,largely,remain friends.
    The basics of re-loading can be taught....the common sense Messor,may be a bit trickier to instill upon you,but do not give up.
    You will know that the healing process is complete when you start to laud the possitive attributes of the "06.
    Then and only then can you say that you have overcome adversity and are healed.
    This will be a slow process and i doubt you will ever recover fully but i can say with utter clarity is that all your mental torments will be a thing of the past the day you purchase an "06.
    We are all holding thumbs for your recovery.
    We're not broken just bent.

And ye keeps hunting the white whale.
    It doesn't end that well.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pre 64 View Post
    To successfully load for a 30-06 requires a basic grasp of rudimentary loading techniques as well as a veneer of common sense.
    Taking these 2 factors into consideration it is easy to see where the problem enters the equation.
    Messor...you have admitted to having this affliction...i am proud of you...you have actually taken the first step on the road to recovery. Please remember that we do not judge and even though harsh words are spoken on occasion in this forum we do,largely,remain friends.
    The basics of re-loading can be taught....the common sense Messor,may be a bit trickier to instill upon you,but do not give up.
    You will know that the healing process is complete when you start to laud the possitive attributes of the "06.
    Then and only then can you say that you have overcome adversity and are healed.
    This will be a slow process and i doubt you will ever recover fully but i can say with utter clarity is that all your mental torments will be a thing of the past the day you purchase an "06.
    We are all holding thumbs for your recovery.
    I wrote a long response, two words 7 letters, then considered that lock down may still be a long time too go, longer if I were banned again.
    So I turned to Voltaire
    It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong.Voltaire
    they knew of the 30 06 ers in the 1700s already.

Banned

Arrow Re: Bullet Speeds

Quote Originally Posted by treeman View Post
    I wrote a long response, two words 7 letters, then considered that lock down may still be a long time too go, longer if I were banned again.
    So I turned to Voltaire
    It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong.Voltaire
    they knew of the 30 06 ers in the 1700s already.

And -- other things to

https://militarycartridges.com/

For the man -- with a 7-08

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brenneke View Post
    And -- other things to

https://militarycartridges.com/

For the man -- with a 7-08
    I know I have fads like we all do, but this 7mm 08 is certainly a interestingly boring rifle, it just delivers in the accuracy field.
    I am still in early days with regard to terminal ballistics, will it become the touted optimum caliber?
    Perhaps it will, simply because it shoots where you wish it too.
    We have all known a rifle like that.

Banned

Arrow Re: Bullet Speeds

Quote Originally Posted by treeman View Post
    I know I have fads like we all do, but this 7mm 08 is certainly a interestingly boring rifle, it just delivers in the accuracy field.
    I am still in early days with regard to terminal ballistics, will it become the touted optimum caliber?
    Perhaps it will, simply because it shoots where you wish it too.
    We have all known a rifle like that.
    May the wind be steady and light and from the game to you ...

Wish I had one ...
    The [better] 7x57 -- in a short action

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7