Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: 375 suppressors options for hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Leigh View Post
    @Skilla

So I sadly have a silencer on my .375. The threaded cap looks bad IMO but I suppose the gunsmith did not do such a bad job and this allowed for the front sight to be retained.

The only time my silencer is fitted is when I do an extensive load development program from a bench.

I have never felt the recoil of my .375 when on a hunt so the recoil is only of bearing when on the range and specifically on a bench.

Attachment 31731

Attachment 31732
    If I am not mistaken, that is a Sako front sight, Andrew? The Sako is a light rifle when compared to most other off the shelf .375H&Hs.

Not too long ago, a person at the range asked me why I put a suppressor onto my CZ550 375H&H. My main reason is recoil reduction, and I let him shoot my rifle both with and without the suppressor and he agreed that the recoil reduction was noticeable and worth while. He was pondering putting a suppressor into his Sako. He let me have a shot with his rifle, and I must admit that its recoil was impressive, and way more than my much heavier CZ without the suppressor.

@Sweet
    What suppressor are you using ? Opinions? would you buy it again....an so on

Yes it is a Sako.
    One too many wasted sunsets and one too many for the road .........

User

Damn Andrew, that's probably the neatest setup I've seen...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2