Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    User

Default How long did you wait for you License Card to be printed, after approval???

How long did you wait for you License Card to be printed, after you license was approved??? And what crazy excuses did they give you for the delay?

The most recent one I have been given, is that the KZN provincial office printer is broken!

Lets get your feedback on time frame, and variations on the wild and wonderful stories we all get fed by our DFOs.

Default Re: How long did you wait for you License Card to be printed, after approval???

about 2 months

Default Re: How long did you wait for you License Card to be printed, after approval???

My competency was approved on 17 May 2010 , I am still waiting for this card to be printed , Funny how all these printers are broken , where is my tax money being spend then ?

User

What provinces?

Gauteng, 1 week!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

I was initally told on Friday last week, that it takes 1 -2 weeks here in KZN, but when I called my DFO's office today, they said about a month as the printer is "broken".

Quote Originally Posted by Captain-M View Post
    What provinces?
    GP ,Westrand

User

Quote Originally Posted by Glocky View Post
    GP ,Westrand
    Have you paid a visit to your DFO? Sometimes they just sit on the card, and don't let you know. Only way to get it is to go down there, and insist that you are there to collect your card.

Been there twice while in the area , I speak to a very nice lady every week who is in charge of receving of cards, She even phones me back after checking.

I am on the verge of handing in another license so will check again when I do this if my card is not there.

It will also help if people collect their cards then the SAPS wont have to go through 500 cards everytime looking for mine.

User

At Cap-M the card printer is not broken in KZN I know the boys there they are printing, Your card takes 1/2 weeks for print. Then shipped to the DFO kick his ass if he aint informing u.
    I hack for charity, Shoot for fun!

Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast