Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default 'Sent to licencing' Status

Good day

So my S16 app that was submitted in August is showing 'Sent to licencing dept' since late September. I phoned again today and same story. Local DFO said and I quote ' Yes many apps are showing this that were submitted in August and September' Now I don't know what his 'many' are or if it's just an isolated incident, but this is so far my most frustrating app ever !

Default Re: 'Sent to licencing' Status

Have you phoned 6111.

As Ive never so far had that process status tol to me.
    Ive had. In Process. And In Consideration.

In November last year I applied for a S16 Lever Action rifle. By end Febr still nothing.
    Asked Gosa to contact CFR. Not joking same day they contact CFR get sms its approved.

User

My Shotgun barrels (just o/u barrels) been at consideration for 77 working days

Join GOSA. Get them to take your app status on with CFR.

Its 90 working days in total. Meaning 30 days station, 30 Provincial and 30 CFR.

User

Apparently, many licenses have been approved for some time; they simply forgot to update on the system. At least that’s the feedback a friend got for his hunting rifle that’s been over 90 working days, when he phoned this morning.

My latest hunting rifle also been in consideration from the 14th of Sept. Last week was 90 working days; asked GOSA to handle it and received my approved SMS just now.

Thanks for the replies Guys.

I haven't phoned CFR directly Shooty. Every week I phone a/my DFO and then he either tells me the status or sends a screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by 458Exp View Post
    My Shotgun barrels (just o/u barrels) been at consideration for 77 working days
    Damm ! Hang in there R !

Quote Originally Posted by Gbyleveldt View Post
    Apparently, many licenses have been approved for some time; they simply forgot to update on the system. At least that’s the feedback a friend got for his hunting rifle that’s been over 90 working days, when he phoned this morning.

My latest hunting rifle also been in consideration from the 14th of Sept. Last week was 90 working days; asked GOSA to handle it and received my approved SMS just now.
    I pray that this in the case with mine.

User

Sorry to hijack, but was wondering if anyone can help.
    My app is on 70 working days, and the status is on "correspondence sent" since the 2nd November.

Apparently it is because something is missing on my app. After a daily call to try find out what is missing, no one can actually tell me what is missing, and just keep saying i must wait for a call.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast