Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Default Re: How long did you wait for you License Card to be printed, after approval???

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    ENJOY!
    Thanks... Can't wait to throw some lead down range. Managed to find some Winchester Ranger T's for carry so Ile start by just function testing those and make sure that they run smooth then Ile tackle my FMJ range ammo.

User

Default Re: How long did you wait for you License Card to be printed, after approval???

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rad View Post
    Update for those whose cards are taking abnormally long to print:
    Called into CFR this morning, and spoke to a very polite lady.... It was the usual "not printed yet" I reminded her of when my license was approved and she told me told me that sometimes the printing machine "Misses" applications in the Que and then the cards are not printed. She happily said she will resubmit my license to be printed.
    Keeping fingers and toes crossed this works because next weeks is 6 weeks from approval. Will give updates next week or when its printed!
    Have you got your card yet?

20 Oct 2015 - Applied for Sec 15 Lic.
    03 Nov 2015 - sent from provincial to CFR
    05 Nov 2015 - In process.....
    16 Nov 2015 - Consideration
    09 Dec 2015 - approved
    no CARD :-(

User

Quote Originally Posted by mossie.jhb View Post

09 Dec 2015 - approved
    My wife's license got approved on the 14th of December, printed on the 23rd op December... Still waiting...

User

So... License approved 23 Des 2015. every time I phone, I am told card is not printed yet.... Friday I get SMS that my card is at DFO. I arrive monday morning to collect, and I have 3 cards printed!!! One was printed just a week after license was approved, one on 9/01/2016 and the 3rd was printed on 5th Feb!!!!

Much later!!! at least now I have a card in my wallet, a card in the safe, and a card in the rifle bag... I will never be without a license... lol

I have two cards outstanding since September! Ive requested reprints and im still waiting. #Bullshit!
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm -George Orwell

User

Quote Originally Posted by mossie.jhb View Post

09 Dec 2015 - approved

Nope nothing yet, I know it was printed last Tuesday(9th) after a re-print was requested on the Monday which I think was due to GOSA attorneys emailing them! Today no-one can tell me if its at regional or still waiting to go to regional, so I cant get my DFO to go collect as yet.... I have just got to hope it makes its way there by the weekly collection on Thursday!

User

Quote Originally Posted by fkritzinger View Post
    So... License approved 23 Des 2015. every time I phone, I am told card is not printed yet.... Friday I get SMS that my card is at DFO. I arrive monday morning to collect, and I have 3 cards printed!!! One was printed just a week after license was approved, one on 9/01/2016 and the 3rd was printed on 5th Feb!!!!

Much later!!! at least now I have a card in my wallet, a card in the safe, and a card in the rifle bag... I will never be without a license... lol
    Licence approved 25th January 2016... Phone CFR, not yet printed, but I take a chance to phone my DFO (Wierdabrug) as another licence was there while showing 'not printed' on the system. DFO tells me no it's not...as if she reads my mind she says 'I also won't request a reprint before 8 weeks have passed'...so...5 months for approval, another 2 for card?

It amazes me though that my bank can get me a replacement credit card couriered to my desk in 3 - 5 days!

User

Quote Originally Posted by pblaauw View Post
    It amazes me though that my bank can get me a replacement credit card couriered to my desk in 3 - 5 days!
    The difference is that THE BANKS ONLY MAKE MONEY FROM YOU WHEN YOU HAVE AND USE YOUR CARD... Gov't gets money from you, whether you have your card or not....

License approved 09/02/2016 and printed

My dfo called today that my card was ready and I immediately jump to my car , fetched my card and my baby.

She is sleeping home for the first time

User

HI Guys

I still do not have my card.

09 Dec 2015 - approved

Anything I can do as my DFO just said it is not printed according to the system and she can not ask for a reprint if it has not been printed.

it was approved in 1 month but 3 months later still no card....

mossie.

Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast