Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: How long did you wait for you License Card to be printed, after approval???

This is really bad to read that all the this issues is still ongoing ( a year later still the same problem ),

my Wife's license was approved on the 23rd December , and the card is not even printed yet , I
    I am waiting for my sec 16 FA license to be approved since the 24th October from handing in and only to call and hear ..... its still in process !

I see a loooong wait coming !

User

Default Re: How long did you wait for you License Card to be printed, after approval???

Approved 30 Nov, Printed on 5 Dec. Card only ready for collection on 13th Jan but was kind of expected as DFO was away for a while with no substitute.

User

I was at my DFO last week and a applicant came to see if his card had arrived yet. His license was approved in August 2016 and no card has been printed yet.

User

I had 3 licenses approved October 17 2016 and then two licenses printed the week thereafter. The 3rd card is still not printed and have requested a reprint, apparently according to DFO it should be this week. Let's hope.

User

Maybe I got lucky. License approved last Thursday (12 Jan). Confirmed with the printing bloke that my card was printed the same day (I nearly fell off my chair). He further confirmed that the card would be delivered to Provincial this coming Thursday then it will be up to the DFO to collect from Provincial.

All going well, I'll have my new toy early next week...

Oh, for reference, the printing "department's" number is 0123536937.

Cheers,
    Ghost

The story I got from my DFO this morning is that both the CFR and Gauteng provincial printers are broken. He also said that if the system says your card has been printed, it just means it is in the printer queue (which is going no-where), and not necessarily physically printed yet. He also said there was point requesting a reprint if your card is already in the printer queue.

User

It seems there is something going on at the printing dept. , when I called Monday I was informed the printer is working but there is a problem and all he said is there is a backlog , waiting for the card since 23rd Dec and a reprinted on the 12th Jan without any request from the DFO or me

When my wife called this morning querying her license card she was informed that printer is working but there is issues with the printing of the cards

Wonder what these issues is.... and how long the printer queue is by now .... lol!

Application approved on 14 November 2016, printed on 13 December.
    DFO says they have been there every Thursday since and it isn't available... Good 'ol SAPS!

User

Anyone got a number i can call to check on this printing problem? its been months now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fietan View Post
    Anyone got a number i can call to check on this printing problem? its been months now.
    Send an email to cfrenquiry@saps.gov.za and if you're lucky they will help you out. Waited 4 months for my card and got it a week after I emailed them.

Good luck.

Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast