Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: How long did you wait for you License Card to be printed, after approval???

License approved 16 November. Card never appeared.

Applied for reprint middle of Jan. Despite concerns about the delays got my card today. Just in time.
    Last edited by BigT; 03-02-2017 at 18:59.

User

Default Re: How long did you wait for you License Card to be printed, after approval???

Licencse approved 17 October. Applied for a reprint early January, was never processed, got hold of a person at the printing department in KZN and bugged them daily until it was printed last week. Collected today.

License approved 1st September 2016. Received my card last week on the 2nd February after my DFO organized a reprint. 5 months between the time of approval and receiving my license...

I received my card 2 weeks ago after approval mid-Nov, and then today they gave me an exact copy. Someone must have requested a reprint when I called to follow up.

User

Approved 23 Nov,
    Printed 29 Nov,
    Collected 12 Dec.

User

In Consideration : 9 Feb
    Approved : 10 Feb
    Collected from Police Station : 14 Feb
    A nice Valentine's present from the SAPS

User

I hate you just a little bit right now...

But glad for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post
    In Consideration : 9 Feb
    Approved : 10 Feb
    Collected from Police Station : 14 Feb
    A nice Valentine's present from the SAPS

User

Something amazing happened to me. Bought my FA in July, handed all my documentation in at my local DFO in Durbanville, i was a day late for the August box to be sent off so mine was sent away for September, application was received in PTA the 18th of September, Oct 2nd got the sms to say it has been approved and was told by the DFO printing can take up to a month. Called them Monday the 9th and low and behold they have received the card Friday the 8th. Got my SD FA

User

Quote Originally Posted by jasonslbrt View Post
    Something amazing happened to me. Bought my FA in July, handed all my documentation in at my local DFO in Durbanville, i was a day late for the August box to be sent off so mine was sent away for September, application was received in PTA the 18th of September, Oct 2nd got the sms to say it has been approved and was told by the DFO printing can take up to a month. Called them Monday the 9th and low and behold they have received the card Friday the 8th. Got my SD FA
    You are one of only a few lucky people....you should play the lotto regularly

User

Port elizabeth...6.5 Creedmoor approved 28 sept 2017.

Still waiting for card.

Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast