Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    User

Default America - Civil War II 1st phase has started

Minneapolis is a war zone 200+ downtown buildings burned down + 2 big police stations destroyed. In California rioters have blocked the 101 freeway and breaking windows out of cars. Atlanta they did a lot of damage to CNN's headquarters burned lots of police cars. Washington DC attacking White House security officers. This is the 3th night of this.

In most of these cities the police have run away from the blm and antifas.

Some trouble in Dallas and Houston.

So, here we are.

"We just wanted to be left alone", Jack Hinson 'Confederate Sniper' 1861-1865

But some here don't seem to understand that.

User

Default Re: America - Civil War II 1st phase has started

Sounds like a regular day in many parts of SA. Nothing to see here, move on.

krieger, I think this too will run it's course. Pretty bad at the moment but it will pass, don't think anything like a second Civil war. Anyway, hope I'm right and you're wrong. Could fracture the country in other ways though.

User

Whatever happened to the idea of peaceful nonviolent protest, as advocated by Mohandas Ghandi and Martin Luther King jr? I am sick and tired of "protesters" (really permanent malcontents) who use every tragedy and incident as an excuse to burn, pillage and throw poo all over the place. Do they like being teargassed or shot? What the hell do they expect to achieve with this barbaric behavior (certainly not sympathy for their "cause").

I think that the degree of violence, looting and pillaging is inversely proportional to the intellect of the rioters.
    One too many wasted sunsets and one too many for the road .........

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    Whatever happened to the idea of peaceful nonviolent protest, as advocated by Mohandas Ghandi and Martin Luther King jr? I am sick and tired of "protesters" (really permanent malcontents) who use every tragedy and incident as an excuse to burn, pillage and throw poo all over the place. Do they like being teargassed or shot? What the hell do they expect to achieve with this barbaric behavior (certainly not sympathy for their "cause").
    I had a chat with KK20 about Ghandi. He wasn’t as non violent as you think. He knew how to rile people up to enact violence without him taking the blame. I have changed my stance on him. He was quite a tosser.
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

User

Quote Originally Posted by CorditeCrazy View Post
    I had a chat with KK20 about Ghandi. He wasn’t as non violent as you think. He knew how to rile people up to enact violence without him taking the blame. I have changed my stance on him. He was quite a tosser.
    Does this not also apply to high and mighty Madiba ?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    I think those that gets gassed and hosed down are not the instigators they are only the stupid criminals. The brains behind it are a couple of rows behind the frontline.

What I don't understand is the looting and burning down. Protest, sure. But you are screwing over people in your own neighborhood.

Banned

Thumbs down Re: America - Civil War II 1st phase has started

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    What I don't understand is the looting and burning down. Protest, sure. But you are screwing over people in your own neighborhood.
    They have had lessons from their cousins here in Africa
    or
    Perhaps the other way around ?
    or
    Perhaps they ALL have the same ancestors ?

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast