Thread: LA Unrest

User

Default LA Unrest

I bring you some images off of the tele in some street level live coverage that caught my eye....so I replayed the segment and took some snaps with my iPhone. You'd have to see the coverage......these guys are right on it and kinda mingling with the cops and firefighters on one hand and also mixing it up with the 'folks'....on the other.

Here firefighters are cutting their way into a building on fire while police have their 6. These are fires at ground floor businesses that have been smashed into, looted, fires set. This shit gets out of hand fast!

To the most part the police have been reserved...understandably....and there is a lot of non-lethal, or less than lethal, visible.

User

Default Re: LA Unrest

Crazy scenes!

User

Fumbles. Haven't seen you around much lately. Hope you and your family are all keeping well.

User

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceOfficer View Post
    Fumbles. Haven't seen you around much lately. Hope you and your family are all keeping well.

Thanks PO. We are all okay albeit a little cabin fever.......I feel for my teen daughters though.......one in first year of college the other going into first year of high school.

I started working out/exercising at home, bike riding etc because I’ve gone soft from not working my usual extremely physical job. Lost a bunch of weight too because at work they feed us very well all day long. We get a catered breakfast......tons of stuff......the usual porridge’s, cereals, an omelette station with all sorts of fillings, veggies, breakfast meats etc, a waffle bar, a truck where you can order almost anything.......yada yada. Same for lunch and always multiple cooked veggies, rice, potatoes etc a bunch of different salads, desserts etc. THEN on top of that there is a Crafts Services spread out all day that you can gorge on ......... donuts, candies, snacks, chips etc etc and twice a day in between lunch and breakfast, they bring in food........Mediterranean, Asian and Hispanic foods, I love the taco bar we get and when they have Miso soup and various bowls.......teriyaki chicken, Thai and Vietnamese .......love the Pho.

You can put on 30lbs during the course of a season LOL!!!

Now? Peanut butter and boysenberry preserves on a well toasted English muffin, heat up a frozen burrito, a bowl of cereal etc etc and I only eat when hunger overtakes. We do try to cook a dinner at least twice a week........whether we want to or not.......LOL!! We have food..... we mostly just aren’t that hungry until dinner time cos we just snack lightly all day.

I hope you and yours are well too...... everyone here on the GS boards.

Car spotting channel in Beverly hills runs into riots on weekend

User

Wondered what happened to you Fumbles. Great to see you and the family are well.

User

What is the legislation in these areas (I know varies by state) in terms of defending businesses and properties?

User

Has Roof Koreans 2020 happened yet? I'm pretty sure they have...