Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Which sling to get for AR?

I have a Magpul MS3 and a padded Blue Force Gear Vickers sling, I'd hands down recommend the BFG sling! Euro Optic Africa sell them!

Also stay far away from single point slings!

User

I bought a HSGI Sure Grip sling yesterday for my AK and its nice and comfortable, i use a Proctor sling on my AR and although its less bulky and lighter than the HSGI its not as comfortable as the HSGI.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn881 View Post
    I have a Magpul MS3 and a padded Blue Force Gear Vickers sling, I'd hands down recommend the BFG sling! Euro Optic Africa sell them!

Also stay far away from single point slings!
    I felt the same as you about a single point sling, but as I am not a serving or ex special forces, I do try and keep an open mind when they explain the pro's and cons of both.

When you watch the clip you will see that Mr Haley explains the pro's and cons, and for that reason designed the D3 sling to include the pro's of both options into one sling.

Will I buy a single point for my use, no, will I buy the "hybrid" D3, most definitely.

User

I am biased towards a sling that can be used in two point or single point configuration with a feature that allows qd conversion between two and single.

There are a lot of pros to be able to convert from two point to single point and imo no cons.
    Last edited by DS; 02-06-2020 at 13:08.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2