Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default INTER PROVINCIAL TRAVEL PERMIT

I need to travel from White River to Rustenburg to take my 81 yr old mom a wheel chair and some other stuff she needs for the coming winter (heater etc). Also going to install a handrail over the bath and in the shower for her. I believe I can get an inter-provincial travel permit , but despite much searching on the internet, I cannot find the correct form /self-issue permit needed to do so. Can anyone point me in the right direction, provide a link to the correct website?

Much appreciated if you can.

Default Re: INTER PROVINCIAL TRAVEL PERMIT

Just drive, since the "claimed" return to school most province controls have been dismantled. My recommendation is to drive in a respectable car (no bantams) and you can go through. I literally have to cross a border twice when I pass my own driveway. Haven't seen any control for the last 2 weeks.

User

Ask your local police station

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi_ View Post
    Just drive, since the "claimed" return to school most province controls have been dismantled. My recommendation is to drive in a respectable car (no bantams) and you can go through. I literally have to cross a border twice when I pass my own driveway. Haven't seen any control for the last 2 weeks.
    They're not letting you drive a Bantam cross-border??

User

I just drove from the Freestate to Northern Cape via Northwest. Drive through 2 Road blocks, wasn't stopped at either. I did get a permit with very little effort so I wasn't phased anyway. If you can, go get a permit, it's easy. For your ourpose you'll get one. I came to check on my mom who lives alone.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    They're not letting you drive a Bantam cross-border??
    Nothing against Bantams but you will be stopped; the police loves Bantams.

User

Quote Originally Posted by DirkB View Post
    I just drove from the Freestate to Northern Cape via Northwest. Drive through 2 Road blocks, wasn't stopped at either. I did get a permit with very little effort so I wasn't phased anyway. If you can, go get a permit, it's easy. For your ourpose you'll get one. I came to check on my mom who lives alone.

Where can I go to get the permit? SAPS?

User

They ask for a permit.
    EVERY police officer looks at a diiferent document and says you are good to go.

I have the CIPC document, the employer documnent, even the end user permit on hand.

They dont know.
    It doesnt matter.

Lets state that again, they dont know the difference, and I've been through MANY roadblocks.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Shigawagga View Post
    I got one from disaster management. Was told by SAPS to go to them.

User

Officially the document is form 6 it's an addendum unfortunately it's specifically for moving yet the regs allow travel for work.Our company has simply asked us to keep our cipc and other LVL 4 docs on hand in case.I think Covid fatigue has set in and the cops are as lost as us.SAPS doesn't give out any forms download and print form 6 and full fill it out, cross out the moving bit and keep that in case.https://www.gov.za/documents/disaster-management-act-regulations-alert-level-3-during-coronavirus-covid-19-lockdown-28
    Quote Originally Posted by Shigawagga View Post

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast