I tend to agree with Wesley. The whole concept of Girls on fire is “we are every woman” except we aren’t, not according to our posters anyway.
Every woman is the lady at the next desk, the mom in Spar, your domestic, the chick you check out at the gym, the sports shooter and so on.
Posters should feature the executive in her pencil skirt and heels, possibly with a follow on picture with a peek of something carried subtly and not in your face because we don’t care about public perception and we are loud and proud.
I’m pro gun, I believe people should own and carry guns, I do NOT advertise that I carry etc until I know my audience better. And it works, because when they do find out then suddenly I’m not the girl with a gun, I’m BackStop, you know, that lady from jits/work etc and suddenly the concept is normal and acceptable.
I have shown the Girls on Fire campaign posters to non gun ladies, especially in the non firearm community, the feedback is basically “but I’m not like that, that doesn’t represent me or what I would ever want to be”
So yeah, maybe something more relatable to the people we are trying to convert is the way to go?
And no, I am not a FUDD, and to imply so is just rude and belittling