Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Banned from Social Media

@Messor, 100% agree. Your last paragraph sums up a lot of what is wrong with society. 2 people sitting next to each other staring at the little screen in front of them.

Default Re: Banned from Social Media

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    Everything in life has the ability to be either used for the right reasons or the wrong reasons.
    The problem with social media will always be in the fact that it distances two conflicting parties and leave only blind responds. Humans tend to say and do things differently in front of people, on social media it is the opposite things can be said, personal attacks made, it gives a space to cowards and those with weak personalities where they can shout and insult to their hearts content without risking direct conflict.

That is only half the problem where the other being those platforms are 100% against free speech, they are all censored to push specific narratives, in real life free speech should never get you banned from anything.

Facebook is just a place where people throw emotional meme’s in order to get instant gratification, THE disease of the modern era, instead of working towards satisfaction they want instant satisfaction/gratification. Posting something meaningful on social media like facebook is just a delusion, the platform is designed to keep idiots busy whiles the owners pepper then with ads.
    Sharing jokes and memes with friends and family is not a way to bond with them, only spending real quality time with your loved ones is meaningful, hence facbook is just a pile of junk.

Twatter I can understand if people want to use it to keep up with world affairs but the age old saying still applies, if you don’t follow the news you are uninformed, if you do follow it you are misinformed.

Social media rips the very foundation of being social from underneath people, that is why I spent the weekend with my loved ones in a place where there aren’t even signal.
    Good summary. Remember if it’s free, like most social media is, it’s likely you are the product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3