Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Quote Originally Posted by Stevin View Post
    I wanted to comment on the OP's post with "patriots", but I believe you are being more direct than I cared to be.
    kz and I have had significant and really good offsite contact, so my question really is not posed in any funny way, I just didn't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    @killzone, when you say "patriots" in the first post, what do you mean? (honest question, for the sake of context)
    Incorrect term, and not a wise choice of words it seems. Nothing meant with it. Should've rather used citizen. Was looking for a synonym for the term Sheepdog.

User

Default Re: Open horizontal carry of a primary knife at small of the back

Old thread, but my world has changed enough that i want to comment.

I second the potential spine injuries, if you fell on it.

Since you don't give your location, I'll add that as far as having sharp and pointy things as weapons: check you local laws.
    Here in Canada they are verboten (prohib as weapons). However considerations are given to use, size, mechanism, location and open vs concealed (hunting/work/Wrong Side of Town for example, or automatic vs manual blade loading, etc...).
    Oddly enough long guns are still OK for defense in Wilderness all year long, except in Qc apparently...

Also consider that Bad Guys use Rambo/"Zombie" knives or machetes nowadays. British News have a case every week, and Canadian guests have been very inventive lately in their choices of hardware.
    Be ready to be outweaponed.

Should I start a new thread?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2