Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Wife of Fox News Host Tucker Carlson attacked by Mob in her home

https://deadline.com/2018/11/tucker-...se-1202498389/

Pretty disturbing.

I wonder how long before the Evil Feces Flingers (EFF) and Bestiality Lovers Forever (BLF) start attacking their critics in their homes?

This mob mentality seems to be gaining ground on the Left of the political spectrum.

User

Default Re: Wife of Fox News Host Tucker Carlson attacked by Mob in her home

Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    https://deadline.com/2018/11/tucker-...se-1202498389/

Pretty disturbing.

I wonder how long before the Evil Feces Flingers (EFF) and Bestiality Lovers Forever (BLF) start attacking their critics in their homes?

This mob mentality seems to be gaining ground on the Left of the political spectrum.
    prob about the same time they kick someones door in and take alot of lead to the face

mark my words, the spark that is going to set south africa off are these radical BLF and EFF members who go unchecked by police

soon they will attack or intimidate the wrong person and then the world will scream they were just victims

Washington State, United States of America

As we say in the United States, they are "poking the bear". Soon, something will happen. Meanwhile, 150 miles south of me, in Portland, Oregon State, people, (masked and unmasked antifa types), blocked the road and forced cars to detour. Verbally assaulting anyone who even questioned them. My son works occasionally in Seattle, Washington State, and sends me videos of people breaking into cars during the daylight hours. There is a Jewish cemetery in Seattle where homeless people are camping, doing drugs and having sex ON THE HEADSTONES. The cemetery has spent over $250,000.00 USD on security and biohazard clean up. The Seattle Police Dept say their hands are tied by their supervisors and the city government, as to "have compassion for the homeless". Conservative lawmakers are being run out of restaurants on a routine basis. Not only is the mob mentality a problem, we are getting something in the large liberal cites called "De Policing". Meaning there is a lack of police response to many crimes. A derelict vehicle, (including motorhomes) cannot be towed or impounded in Seattle due to the vehicle possibly being someones "home".

They will, as some point, pick on the wrong person. I just hope it is justified and legal. Lord knows it will be twisted in the media.
    Last edited by seagravedriver; 09-11-2018 at 20:38. Reason: miss spelling

Some years ago I had something similar happen to me in CT, I wonder when self-defense is justified. You can drive away but if they block the road then what?

User

@seagravediver - I've been following Colion Noir's latest videos where he talks about all these crumbling cities. Very insightful and also scary to see how crazy humanity is becoming.

Washington State, United States of America

PeaceOfficer, we (as a family) enjoy Colion Noir very much. Teaching points for the kids, and a view of the sad state of affairs in some of our bigger cities. I've lived most of my life in the states of Washington and Oregon. Recently, I have had a phone interview with another agency in that works in Montana and Arizona, which are profoundly more conservative states. I don't know how much longer I want to put up with this crap.

Fences around homes in some areas will be replaced by walls. In the cites, the term they use is Urban Decay.

User

Tucker Carlson tweeted this 2 days ago:

User

Quote Originally Posted by Wezza View Post
    Tucker Carlson tweeted this 2 days ago:

I Admire Tucker Carlson's restraint. Had I been in the same position, I would have caved that Twunt's face in with my fists for insulting my family like that.

User

Quote Originally Posted by seagravedriver View Post
    My son works occasionally in Seattle, Washington State, and sends me videos of people breaking into cars during the daylight hours. There is a Jewish cemetery in Seattle where homeless people are camping, doing drugs and having sex ON THE HEADSTONES. The cemetery has spent over $250,000.00 USD on security and biohazard clean up. The Seattle Police Dept say their hands are tied by their supervisors and the city government, as to "have compassion for the homeless". Conservative lawmakers are being run out of restaurants on a routine basis. Not only is the mob mentality a problem, we are getting something in the large liberal cites called "De Policing". Meaning there is a lack of police response to many crimes. A derelict vehicle, (including motorhomes) cannot be towed or impounded in Seattle due to the vehicle possibly being someones "home".

User

Quote Originally Posted by Grrrr.... View Post
    I just viewed the clip and it's scary how close alot just my local suburbs are close to the final tipping point because of government's unwillingness to step up , nevermind the suburbs that are already gone, I've been watching things go backwards and no matter what you say or do the issue doesn't get sorted.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast