Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: HELD UP

User

Default Re: HELD UP

Quote Originally Posted by Balarina View Post
    3 things
    1. I am very glad you are safe and I admire your bravery! You handled the situation very well and your actions saved both you life and that of your sister. Never forget that. Trust me a time will come where your mind plays tricks on you and may cause you to feel different... It part of the process.
    2. Maybe get in contact with KevinF! You need to get counseling asap! I speak from personal experience
    3. I would like you to edit your post and remove the fine detail of the event. Putting information on a public forum like this may jeopardize your case going forward (at least until such time as you statements are submitted). Everything posted here may be tendered as evidence in your case... I would be hesitant to tender as much detail as you did before you are certain what direction your case will go in. Tell the story factually but in less detail. You never know what their stories would be, maybe they just came for a drink of water... These criminals are extremely sharp at manipulating the justice system with their lies and they also have access to well connected tax paid lawyers who complicate the process even further... They play on technicalities which you are not geared for to anticipate at this moment. I speak from experience....

There are three battles to be fought! You only won the first and that's what happened on the night! There are two more battles to be won... The emotional and the financial! You need to prepare yourself for both. I am aware that right now you are possibly functioning in survival mode and that right now you probably don't have the energy to think about these things. But you need to call in your infantry to help you get ready for whats to come. i don't mean to make life more difficult by saying what i am saying... I am trying to tell you that for the next few months life is going to be particularly difficult and if you are not ready for it, you will find it hard to keep head above water..., i recently survived a hijacking and Shot 2 of them, so please consider my advice to you sincere and coming from somebody who understands the toll this must be taking on you, but who have first hand experience in what happens in the aftermath of such an event...

And remember this too shall pass.

Feel free to pm me if you need have any questions... I am no expert but i can help by sharing my experience of what happens next.
    You do realise when the post was done?

User

No I did not pay attention to that. Damn you tapatalk damn you! I was under the impression it was a recent post. I will now retreat back to into my hole.

User

No I did not pay attention to that. Damn you tapatalk damn you! I was under the impression it was a recent post. I will now retreat back to into my hole.
    haha not too bad for coming out of it.. Maybe you need to come out of the hole more often

User

Lol yeah i thought i should delete the post, but i think it might help someone else out if they are reading this later. So ill keep it on... Besides spend the 15 minutes writing it lol

Lol yeah i thought i should delete the post, but i think it might help someone else out if they are reading this later. So ill keep it on... Besides spend the 15 minutes writing it lol
    I do appreciate the advice and the time it took to write the post much appreciated. I must add tho on my side there was no case opened against me by saps as far as I was told I was well within the law but you never know so far so good.

User

Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nuffsaid View Post
    I do appreciate the advice and the time it took to write the post much appreciated. I must add tho on my side there was no case opened against me by saps as far as I was told I was well within the law but you never know so far so good.
    i like to think that by now you would know if they were going open a case...ride into the sunset on your trusty steed, you deserve to enjoy everyone from that fateful day.

User

Well Done 1911NS! I am going through all the threads and came upon it. I am glad that you and your sister survived and lived to tell the story. Here some very good points to be made from this and to assist with future training. It just goes to show what training does. I know and I can speak from experience as I have been in enough fire fights and it is an automatic reaction for what you have learnt in training to take over. Moral of the story: training pays off and you can never have enough training.

User

Hows your recovery coming along, if I may ask. It has been some time though

SAS

Lol yes riding into the sunset trayton with my not so trusty steed. Im hoping that a case wont pop up at a later stage you know our justice system

Castos: training plays a very big role when it comes to these situations but to be honest I never did go do training per say. just loads of range time and practice draws but that's the range and targets don't shoot back. A proper training course is a must!

sa shooter: we are all doing well thank you for the concern. I must mention tho that the one still lodged in my upper thigh is bothersome on cold days. I wonder if its something other guys that have been shot also get from time to time?

User

Lol yes riding into the sunset trayton with my not so trusty steed. Im hoping that a case wont pop up at a later stage you know our justice system

Castos: training plays a very big role when it comes to these situations but to be honest I never did go do training per say. just loads of range time and practice draws but that's the range and targets don't shoot back. A proper training course is a must!

sa shooter: we are all doing well thank you for the concern. I must mention tho that the one still lodged in my upper thigh is bothersome on cold days. I wonder if its something other guys that have been shot also get from time to time?
    Thanks for the update!

Is the one bullet still in your thigh? No need for removal?

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast