Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: IWB Carry

Default Re: IWB Carry

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Ranger
    one day while 'petering' we all stripped down, and my friends' were totally sies!!! there was fluff, dust, and a whole lots of other stuff.

the importance of context! ;D
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

Quote Originally Posted by ABHM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Ranger
    one day while 'petering' we all stripped down, and my friends' were totally sies!!! there was fluff, dust, and a whole lots of other stuff.

ha ha ha, yes!

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by ABHM
    Very 'kind' response hpy71
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

slightly off the topic but related to IWB carry....

i figured out one great advantage of a kydex iwb holster over an ordinary nylon holster... if you need to draw your fiream, the nylon holster becomes comrpessed, and thus your pants loosens and you might have to hole it and run, especially the double-stack guys.

the kydex obviously maintains its shape.

(dont ask how i know this)

User

Cant say that I've ever experienced that type of problem with nylon IWB holsters, but I suppose if you carry a gun like in the picture you would sit with the mentioned problem. happy0065

User

Quote Originally Posted by ikor
    'wife beater' sleeveless undershirt
    hpy71 hpy71 hpy71

Is SA we cal them "Help my fris lyk" roughly translated - Help me look strong!!!

User

Quote Originally Posted by christo
    Quote Originally Posted by ikor
    'wife beater' sleeveless undershirt
    hpy71 hpy71 hpy71

Is SA we cal them "Help my fris lyk" roughly translated - Help me look strong!!!
    Ja nee, well I bought a few and call them what you like, they work :D

Hi Guys

Farmer in Zululand, sweat is a big problem. I have 2 of Mr Carters holsters for my G 19. Iwb and the belt loop. I use the belt loop most of the time to keep the pistol away from my skin and sweat. The Iwb will allow the sweat onto and into the weapon and glocks do have a rust weakness. The weak points are the mag release button spring in the mag well and the guide rod seat in the end of the slide below the actual barrell. I think sweat pools here and then eats through the tennifer. I am not BSing- my slide has been back to Austria once already for retreatment as such.

As for comfort with the IWB I changed to wearing boxer underpants when wearing the iwb. These cover a biger area of your hip and greatly improve your comfort.

Ryan

User

On this topic of IWB and sweat, anybody know where I can get a piece of moleskin. I think it would be an ideal choice of fabric to stick onto the inside of a IWB holster.

Quote Originally Posted by prodigal
    On this topic of IWB and sweat, anybody know where I can get a piece of moleskin. I think it would be an ideal choice of fabric to stick onto the inside of a IWB holster.
    Here you can buy it in various sizes at the pharmacy...in the section that has stuff for foot ailments...corns, bunions, gel insoles, etc. It also comes in rolls...adhesive backing,,,just cut with sissors and stick
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast