Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Pin Shooting Nationals

The 20th annual Pin Shooting Nationals starts tomorrow at the Polokwane Shooting Range outside Polokwane. It will run from tomorrow until Sunday. Tomorrow events such as Shotgun (Manual and Self-Loading, Light Rifle Manual and Self-Loading (mostly .223), .22 Pistol, .22 Rifle Manual and Self-Loading, Pocket Pistol and Subway Snubbie. The main events on Saturday include 9-Pin Tipover, Stock and Pin Gun, Stock and Pin Revolver. Eliminations (Man vs. Man) will be on Sunday.

I can't speak on behalf of the organizers, but I am sure spectators will be welcome. Make sure you have eye and ear protection, stay well back from the line. Introduce yourself to anyone on the range, all will be willing to tell you what it's all about.

User

Default Re: Pin Shooting Nationals

Goodluck to the WP team! Will be cheering for you guys from CT.

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by MANNY82 View Post
    Goodluck to the WP team! Will be cheering for you guys from CT.
    Gauteng, last year's winners, is a bit depleted this year due to some guys' work commitments. Western Province probably also due to the distance. It should still be a good contest between Western Province, Gauteng and Limpopo. We hope that next year KwaZulu-Natal will also host a team.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Katlagter View Post
    Gauteng, last year's winners, is a bit depleted this year due to some guys' work commitments. Western Province probably also due to the distance. It should still be a good contest between Western Province, Gauteng and Limpopo. We hope that next year KwaZulu-Natal will also host a team.
    I would like to get involved and I'm from Kzn, I know that there was a pin shoot at ihawu last year if I recall correctly, do you perhaps know who runs the Kzn club and what their details are?

User

Quote Originally Posted by EugeneGlock23 View Post
    I would like to get involved and I'm from Kzn, I know that there was a pin shoot at ihawu last year if I recall correctly, do you perhaps know who runs the Kzn club and what their details are?
    +1

User

Quote Originally Posted by EugeneGlock23 View Post
    Ihawu did a few pin shoots, but never affiliated to SAPSF. A club, Sedbergh Shooting Club, operating in both Pietermaritzburg and Durban, just affiliated to SAPSF. I'll PM you their details.

User

Ihawu did a few pin shoots, but never affiliated to SAPSF. A club, Sedbergh Shooting Club, operating in both Pietermaritzburg and Durban, just affiliated to SAPSF. I'll PM you their details.
    Thanks I'll appreciate that ;)

And the results???

Banned

Please send me their details as well

User

20th Pin Nationals done and dusted. Congratulations to Limpopo under the leadership of Tinus and Maritha Botha for a job well done.

Team winners: Limpopo A 1st, Gauteng A 2nd, Western Province A 3rd
    Overall: Franco Rossouw 1st, Tinus Botha 2nd, Balthasar Buhrmann 3rd, Dion de Bruyn 4th, Tony Baia 5th
    Overall ladies: Maritha Botha 1st, Janke Niewoudt 2nd, Susan Jannasch 3rd
    Overall Pee-Wees: Joubert Fleischmann 1st, Ethan Swart 2nd, Robbie van Heerden 3rd

I'll report on the Juniors, Seniors and Veterans later, as I can't recall the exact order.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast