Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeanine's Story

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Default Re: Jeanine's Story

The press will not report names due to proceedings or legal processes not because of race.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

This thread is tiresome... I'm surprised it hasn't been canned yet.

Sent from my SpaceCraft using MindControl!

Whose replaced Gordhan as finance minister?

Who were those that fell in WW2 ? Names like Francis, Ebenezer, David's, Hendrickson, Mathias, Lawrence, Fernandez and so many more but you are a student of history and know that these people of Indian origin and South African by birth gave their lives for their country . You can read these names off plaques and immediately categorize by race can't you .
    Last edited by KK20; 09-02-2018 at 22:52.

Quote Originally Posted by G33 View Post
    This thread is tiresome... I'm surprised it hasn't been canned yet.

Are you forced to read it?

User

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    Are you forced to read it?
    No I'm not, obviously but it's reached the point where no good can come of it.

And I'm bored, bored people like drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Tango Sierra View Post
    That's rich, complaining about personal attacks when aside from feebly attempting to change the subject, that's all you have done in this thread. That is to try and attack me, attack the fact that I am no longer resident in South Africa and attempt to use that as a vehicle to justify why your opinion is right and mine is wrong.

It's often unpleasant to hear opinions that run counter to your own. Get used to it, we're not on your "Wanderin' Zero corner" where you can propagate your opinion from a locked thread where nobody can counter your often distorted views.

I'll repeat, as I have done ad nauseam, ​you seem incapable or unwilling to admit, let alone discuss that there is a serious problem regarding white farmers - look at the names on the numerous Farm Attacks threads.

Until you can do so rationally I see no point in further engagement with you.
    Hm. More of the same. You still haven't dealt with the substance of my earlier posts which call your contentions into question. YOU'RE the one calling race on this issue and I'm the one questioning that contention. Yet you've still produced not an iota of real evidence to support your contention that farmers are being attacked because of their race. Nothing. Just speculation.

If you take a look at any of the predominantly white suburbs in our major cities, you'll find that the crime victims are predominantly white - yes and sometimes they are viciously tortured too (I remember one 13 year old boy being thrown into a bath of boiling water, not to mention how the parents died). But nobody says "WHITE homeowners" are being attacked. Why? Because we know that its mainly about criminal opportunism... And if you go to predominantly Asian, coloured or African areas you'll find similar - and quite commonly far worse - crime statistics.

Farm murders are different how? I'll tell you. They aren't really except that farmers are isolated and more vulnerable. That and because of that isolation criminals often have more time to take their leisure and fulfill their sick fantasies, whereas in the cities its often a matter of "get in, get the job done and get out before someone shows up".

The calling of the race element in farm murders suggests some sort of orchestrated action and the use of the word "genocide" even more so. But nobody has yet produced even the slightest evidence to support this. Nothing at all.

The day clear evidence of that emerges, is the day I'll agree with you. But not until then.

I'm happy to engage further. I'll do it as long as necessary to counter a narrative that is not factually supported.

As concerns your repeated ad hominem attacks, it's a typical indicator of someone who actually doesn't have a defensible position. If you can't play the ball, play the man.

I have taken issue with you and Southern as non-South Africans because I contend (a) you are not invested in the outcomes; (b) I tire of people falling within (a) denigrating this country, often on the basis of incorrect or partial information. There's also often an undertone of Schadenfreude by such people, especially those who emigrated. Other than for that, I have no difficulty with you personally. You however seem to have great difficulty with me. I'm perfectly okay with that.

Talk to you later again.
    Last edited by Wanderin' Zero; 10-02-2018 at 11:12.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit: occidentis telum est.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderin' Zero View Post
    Hm. More of the same. You still haven't dealt with the substance of my earlier posts which call your contentions into question. YOU'RE the one calling race on this issue and I'm the one questioning that contention. Yet you've still produced not an iota of real evidence to support your contention that farmers are being attacked because of their race. Nothing. Just speculation.

If you take a look at any of the predominantly white suburbs in our major cities, you'll find that the crime victims are predominantly white - yes and sometimes they are viciously tortured too (I remember one 13 year old boy being thrown into a bath of boiling water, not to mention how the parents died). But nobody says "WHITE homeowners" are being attacked. Why? Because we know that its mainly about criminal opportunism... And if you go to predominantly Asian, coloured or African areas you'll find similar - and quite commonly far worse - crime statistics.

Farm murders are different how? I'll tell you. They aren't really except that farmers are isolated and more vulnerable. That and because of that isolation criminals often have more time to take their leisure and fulfill their sick fantasies, whereas in the cities its often a matter of "get in, get the job done and get out before someone shows up".

The calling of the race element in farm murders suggests some sort of orchestrated action and the use of the word "genocide" even more so. But nobody has yet produced even the slightest evidence to support this. Nothing at all.

The day clear evidence of that emerges, is the day I'll agree with you. But not until then.

I'm happy to engage further. I'll do it as long as necessary to counter a narrative that is not factually supported.

As concerns your repeated ad hominem attacks, it's a typical indicator of someone who actually doesn't have a defensible position. If you can't play the ball, play the man.

I have taken issue with you and Southern as non-South Africans because I contend (a) you are not invested in the outcomes; (b) I tire of people falling within (a) denigrating this country, often on the basis of incorrect or partial information. There's also often an undertone of Schadenfreude by such people, especially those who emigrated. Other than for that, I have no difficulty with you personally. You however seem to have great difficulty with me. I'm perfectly okay with that.

Talk to you later again.
    You've completely missed the point. Again.

My "narrative" has factual support even if one reads the news badly. Almost exclusively, the demographic that tends the land and are killed - are whites. In an environment where government instituted racism in the form of BEE combined with the decay of faith in the police due to corruption, the disbandment of the Kommandos, the only real cohesive means that these farmers had left to defend themselves, we find ourselves now where South Africa is a net food importer.

Why?

Because there aren't many farmers left, they've either been killed or seek jobs overseas, even in Mozambique, West Africa etc.

As far as the "repeated ad hominem" attacks are concerned, it's hypocritical of you to attempt to dress me down on this and then follow up with precisely an ad hominem attack, especially considering you started it by attacking the fact that I'm no longer resident in South Africa. I will however address the points you've made in your last paragraph:

(a) you are not invested in the outcomes

You don't know me from a bar of soap. You have perhaps an idea, if you read my posts with any attention or comprehension, of the person I am. You also don't know what interests I have in South Africa, vested or otherwise. Please stop assuming that you do.

(b) I tire of people falling within

Within... ? Perhaps an editorial error, all good.

(a) denigrating this country, often on the basis of incorrect or partial information.

Where was I denigrating the country?

There's also often an undertone of Schadenfreude by such people, especially those who emigrated.

Ah, another ad hominem. As I stated earlier, I've seen both sides of the coin, I know where I'd prefer to be. I certainly don't speak for all emigrants.

Other than for that, I have no difficulty with you personally. You however seem to have great difficulty with me. I'm perfectly okay with that.

Not at all, I've no difficulty with you per se but would prefer if you would stick to the topic instead of getting off into the weeds. I would happily meet you in person and discuss this. I bear no malice to you whatsover.

User

The press will not report names due to proceedings or legal processes not because of race.
    Cool, good to know.

User

Whose replaced Gordhan as finance minister?

Who were those that fell in WW2 ? Names like Francis, Ebenezer, David's, Hendrickson, Mathias, Lawrence, Fernandez and so many more but you are a student of history and know that these people of Indian origin and South African by birth gave their lives for their country . You can read these names off plaques and immediately categorize by race can't you .
    Whilst one would be remiss to deny that, the majority of South African WW II casualties were combat soldiers. Perhaps we can talk about this in another thread?

User

This thread is a bit tedious,but here is a question for our concerned overseas members.

Whilst your passion for the topic is admirable and may nor may not necessarily be a 100% factually accurate,my question is this:

Thank you for this concern for our well being,and that you are appalled enough into taking the time to care,no sarcasm!

What are you doing besides posting on SA forums?

Are you in fact actively lobbying the authorities,mobilizing public opinion on that side to put pressure on the regime on this side?

PS:Your voices of concern holds much higher value than dodgy "journalists" with baggage looking for controversial airtime.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast