Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default APW muzzle breaks

Hi everyone

possibly looking at purchasing an APW muzzle break. I have tried to get hold of APW via various communications platforms and no reply.

Does anyone possibly have the dimensions for the 4 port and 5 port brake. I’m wanting to see if I’ll be able to use my magneto speed chronograph with the brake on the front.

Thanks

User

Default Re: APW muzzle breaks

Their communications is shit at best. I ordered one of the first APW brakes, and eventually got hold of Schalk via a different channel. By then I had fitted a GunWarrior brake (which works fine with a MagnetoSpeed btw), and just wanted a refund. APW apologised, send me a brake free of charge and gave me a refund, so good stuff there. Here is the dimensions I have:

User

Ja, Pietskiet is too busy wooing his American friends to worry about us locals. I’ve asked for info on various occasions and he has taken forever and a day to get back to me. It took a sternly worded review on FB to get a response once or twice. As much as I like the look of that brake, I’d rather support GunWarrior.

Thanks for the replies. I’m definitely going to have a look at gun warrior!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pblaauw View Post
    Their communications is shit at best. I ordered one of the first APW brakes, and eventually got hold of Schalk via a different channel. By then I had fitted a GunWarrior brake (which works fine with a MagnetoSpeed btw), and just wanted a refund. APW apologised, send me a brake free of charge and gave me a refund, so good stuff there. Here is the dimensions I have:

This looks good. What does that muzzle break cost?

I’ve actually just received one that I (brain fart) ordered in the wrong thread. It’s the 5 port model in 5/8x24 thread if anyone is interested... negotiable on price. Obviously never used, still in box. Looks very lekker, ordering another one now. I’ll measure if you need?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I’ve actually just received one that I (brain fart) ordered in the wrong thread. It’s the 5 port model in 5/8x24 thread if anyone is interested... negotiable on price. Obviously never used, still in box. Looks very lekker, ordering another one now. I’ll measure if you need?
    Send it back.

User

I have the 4 and 5 port brake, no problems using the magnetospeed with either.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter View Post
    Send it back.
    I'm trying! No physical address on their site, no phone number and no replies to my mails! Does anyone know what their address is? If I can get their address I'm thinking of just sending it back with a letter in the box explaining what's going on.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I'm trying! No physical address on their site, no phone number and no replies to my mails! Does anyone know what their address is? If I can get their address I'm thinking of just sending it back with a letter in the box explaining what's going on.

- deleted personal info -
    Last edited by Skaaphaas; 26-10-2023 at 20:58.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast