Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Winchester ranger ts 147gr in g43

Thanks for all the feedback. Yes i hope ill ba able to find some. Which is also why id like them to work coz i carry them in my p07. So even if i cant find any now, i still have mine that she can carry.

User

I carry the 127gr +p+. They recoil like a bitch in my P07. As soon as cash permits and stock is available i am getting something else. I have reloaded speer gold dot 147gr. Shooting at 870fps. Going to get more and load them closer to 950fps. Technopro had stock 2 months ago. Going to order more next week

User

Quote Originally Posted by Electroal View Post
    I carry the 127gr +p+. They recoil like a bitch in my P07. As soon as cash permits and stock is available i am getting something else. I have reloaded speer gold dot 147gr. Shooting at 870fps. Going to get more and load them closer to 950fps. Technopro had stock 2 months ago. Going to order more next week
    Reloading your own SD ammo isn't advisable! The premium JHP's don't use standard primers and powders etc!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Electroal View Post
    I carry the 127gr +p+. They recoil like a bitch in my P07.
    Same here.

I will probably change to 147gr as soon as I can find stock here in Cape Town as no one seems to have at the moment.

User

Ranger T's are definitely a popular round, I use them in my G19 when I carry it (127+p+), they definitely have more felt recoil so would not like to put them in my 43 but would if I had no other choice, one day I would like to try the Ranger T 147gr in my 43.

I currently have Federal Hydra Shock 147gr in my 43 but that is because it was the only 147gr bullets I could find at the time but I would prefer to carry the Federal HST in 147 when I see them in the store again.

The HST seems to be quite a popular choice in the shorter barrels, there are a number of videos and threads (international forums) on the 147 HSTs in 43.

User

The 147’s work well in my G43, but with the stock mags. Using mag extensions or 3rd party mags that hold more then 6 rounds, hollow points tend to give me the odd feeding issue. Normal round nose fmj/cmj no issues from either mags.

I shoot only 147T in my G43.
    Nothing scary about it even my wife shoots my 43 with it, not even std S & B 124?? is to her liking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2