Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Good day all,

Fairly new to the firearm world, in the process of completing my proficiency course. Writing on Saturday (fingers crossed).

Looking forward to learning from all on the forum especially when it comes to selecting my first firearm as I believe taurus is the preferred brand in SA *wink.

Any input will be greatly appreciated, current considerations are the cz p10s, sig p365xl and not to sold on being able to conceal the g19 or cz p10c.

Kind regards

User

Default Re: Hello

Welcome.

The G19 and P10c are both good pistols for EDC.
    The compact size allows for good concealment.

Welcome!

User

Hi and Welcome!!

Go look at the Glock 48, then look at the Glock 48 again, I believe its the most sensible gun at the moment, for EDC Though.

If you want an all rounder then the CZ P10C is a good option, but I prefer the G19 over it IMHO, how did you come to the conclusion that you might struggle to conceal these 2?

Im asking because a good belt and a great holster (Daniels Super Tuck) make all the difference

User

Hi and welcome. Goodluck with your test

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Thanks,

I'm mildy obese.. Lol, I have fit the g19 with kydex holster not sure of the name but it was aiwb and my body shape means it prints quite a bit/if worn lower its uncomfortable as.... So I thought subcompact would be easier concealed and would mean I carry it more.
    My intention is to carry everyday, all day.