User

Default Magpul Tejas El Burro Gun Belt

I bought my first Magpul Tejas 2 months ago after reading good reviews, and because my holsters were beginning to wear out my regular belt. Magpul is a reputable manufacturer best known for their firearm magazines for a variety of guns, from Glocks to AR-15's.

I purchased two of these belts. It's comfortable, firm, and the holster stays sturdy. My one mistake is I purchased the first belt in size 36, which is my waist size. However, if you want to use a dedicated AIWB holster, then one must use a size bigger than your waist size, because the only AIWB holster that would fit is my Blackhawk ARC holster. I purchased a size 38 belt to enable me to carry my favorite holster, the Daniels AIWB. These are some pictures of how the belt looks with holster (I apologize if the pictures are rather small).
    Attachment 34129
    Attachment 34131

Attachment 34130

If you want a quality, durable and attractive EDC belt then I would definitely recommend the Magpul Tejas.

PS. In case ir comes up I always carry my holster under my shirt tucked into my belt (which is why I prefer AIWB holsters). I never open carry, because I am not an idiot. The gun and magazine are unloaded so that I am not accused suffering from Baldwin syndrome.

User

Default Re: Magpul Tejas El Burro Gun Belt

Nice, do you also have a magazine carrier between the firearm and belt buckle first photo?

User

Default Re: Magpul Tejas El Burro Gun Belt

Quote Originally Posted by Wild coast View Post
    Nice, do you also have a magazine carrier between the firearm and belt buckle first photo?
    Yes my holster has a magazine carrier. I also have a separate magazine holder in the event I use a different holster.