Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Taurus TH9

User

Default Re: Taurus TH9

Quote Originally Posted by Welshman View Post
    How's the TH9 going 7 months later Brad ?
    Hi Welshman ....... so far so good...... considering all the hate i was expecting a total failure within the first 5 mags or so.
    Done over 500 rounds and had 1 stovepipe (around +-40 rounds - 115g Blazer) and 1 light primer strike (around +-400 rounds - Diplopoint 115g reloads). I have tried to use different rounds to see which works well and which not ... so far i have used S&B, Blazer, Nobleteq (reloads), Tumbling Brass (reloads), Diplopoint (reloads) and PEW (Limit Match 100)..... and i prefer S&B
    Finding a holster was a problem at first but once you know what you looking for then its not a hassle ...... got myself a Fobus, Cytac, and Safariland holsters.
    i am no "expert", but was thinking of only writing something about the TH9 once i hit +1000 rounds since most of the guys "who know" always seem to criticize those who say .... "I've done about 500 rounds with no problems ....."
    Joined a club and will be doing my first club shoot with it soon.... but i probably still wont rack up the round count as most of the guys here

User

Default Re: Taurus TH9

Quote Originally Posted by BradTH View Post
    Hi Welshman ....... so far so good...... considering all the hate i was expecting a total failure within the first 5 mags or so.
    Done over 500 rounds and had 1 stovepipe (around +-40 rounds - 115g Blazer) and 1 light primer strike (around +-400 rounds - Diplopoint 115g reloads). I have tried to use different rounds to see which works well and which not ... so far i have used S&B, Blazer, Nobleteq (reloads), Tumbling Brass (reloads), Diplopoint (reloads) and PEW (Limit Match 100)..... and i prefer S&B
    Finding a holster was a problem at first but once you know what you looking for then its not a hassle ...... got myself a Fobus, Cytac, and Safariland holsters.
    i am no "expert", but was thinking of only writing something about the TH9 once i hit +1000 rounds since most of the guys "who know" always seem to criticize those who say .... "I've done about 500 rounds with no problems ....."
    Joined a club and will be doing my first club shoot with it soon.... but i probably still wont rack up the round count as most of the guys here
    Great to hear your feedback & that you are enjoying your Taurus. I'm sure you will have many more rounds of trouble free shooting.
    I have had a number of firearms over 30 years, some Taurus, some not. My 30 year old model 85 still going strong amongst them. My feedback on a PT140 G2 which I picked up for a song 2 years or so ago. 750 rounds using various types of ammo so far with just one nobeteq stove pipe. Picked up a 3rd mag without any problem and a spare guide rod recoil spring assembly. Doubt I will ever need it considering I average around 350 rounds per year with this gun.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7