Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Taurus TH9

User

Default Re: Taurus TH9

I don't understand.

If you have money to burn after doing enough training and practice with your 45 carry gun, and it's set up perfectly for self defence, it should be clear that a backup defensive gun is important. The roundcount on your EDC must be getting pretty high.

Why not get the PX4 compact or a P07 right now? The money you spend on the Taurus can go to tritium sights, a wml, magazines, ammo, RDS etc to have one really well set up defensive gun

User

I thought the hating was bad when i was gathering info to purchase the gun ...... it seemed to escalate once the decision was made to purchase the gun ..... like A-R said "special people" ....... but like i have learnt a long time ago is gather info make a decision and take responsibility for that decision ......
    My dad has a 3D printer so i am good to go for the plastic parts and yes Africa is definitely not for sissies ......
    Don't worry guys its not so bad .......... and if it is .... pick yourself up and move the f*ck on ...

User

Asks for feedback on a gun with NO SUPPORT
    Gets told gun is junk and has NO SUPPORT

Doesn't like the fact that Taurus is probably the worst gun for South Africa due to spares and our licensing process (the wait isn't worth a Taurus you can't get parts for)

So what exactly was the point in even asking lol :) Buy it, Shoot it and hopefully all is well

User

Quote Originally Posted by BradTH View Post
    I thought the hating was bad when i was gathering info to purchase the gun ...... it seemed to escalate once the decision was made to purchase the gun ..... like A-R said "special people" ....... but like i have learnt a long time ago is gather info make a decision and take responsibility for that decision ......
    My dad has a 3D printer so i am good to go for the plastic parts and yes Africa is definitely not for sissies ......
    Don't worry guys its not so bad .......... and if it is .... pick yourself up and move the f*ck on ...
    Yeah good luck with 3D printed firing pins and extractors when you need to replace them.....

User

User

To know that we know what we know, and to know that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge.

Nicolaus Copernicus

User

Quote Originally Posted by Fire-stick View Post
    To know that we know what we know, and to know that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge.

Nicolaus Copernicus

@GAZZAMCK - The point is to know what you getting yourself into good or bad .... only fools get themselves into situations they are not prepared for. Amat Victoria Curam

User

Don't mistake incredulity at your question, replies and decision making process for hate.

Wanting someone to have the best bang for their buck in potentially life saving equipment is pretty rational. Good luck with your 3D printer. Order parts before you need them

When did you buy the gun?

User

Quote Originally Posted by SLR View Post
    Don't mistake incredulity at your question, replies and decision making process for hate.

Wanting someone to have the best bang for their buck in potentially life saving equipment is pretty rational. Good luck with your 3D printer. Order parts before you need them

When did you buy the gun?
    I don't think that is the case here as i believe everything that is said about the brand ....... but like i said ... i was gatherng info and ultimately made a decision i am willing to live with ..... everything that is said that is bad i found just as many good reviews ...... i am willing to give the new line a "fighting" chance

I bought it late last week and submitted app on Monday S15. I also have another app in progress for S15 that i submitted in August and am waiting for SLR competency (next year sometime... lol) to purchase AR

I take all advice given as done with good intent ........ no harm no foul

User

Ah yes. The good reviews from the YouTuber who got paid to put 40 rounds through a new gun and talk about how gooder it worked for 40 rounds.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast