Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: RAM couriers - rumour of their license to transport, revoked?

I spoke to Blu Logistics last night, and it is business as usual for them

@shooty: According to Martin as per his Facebook post the same SAPS member who caused issues with the barrels story is the same one here. I dont think it was about compliance as other companies also got revoked.

User

Same as with the license applications. They just do what they feel like. You can have dedicated status, complete motivation, pictures, graphs, equipment and everything else, but then they'll reject your application because they don't like the font. It's complete and utter bullshit. They don't want us to have firearms, and they'll do everything they can to ensure that we don't have them.

User

Quote Originally Posted by mikecollinge View Post
    I spoke to Blu Logistics last night, and it is business as usual for them
    This is good to know as I have a rifle that must sent to me from 1400KM away.
    I must admit I was stressing a bit the past few days. :)

User

All the people saying... oh well xyz can still transport firearms. You really do not see the greater picture as to how this affects firearms and firearm ownership and the constant onslaught by the government to strip us of said firearms.

I lump you all in the same boat as the people that will sit back when the ban 30 round mags, SLRs and SASs, then then when they finally come to your *insert firearm* then only will you be concerned.

This thread is not about oh well there are other options... we all pretty much know there are currently other options, that's not the point of this thread now is it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Stevin View Post
    All the people saying... oh well xyz can still transport firearms. You really do not see the greater picture as to how this affects firearms and firearm ownership and the constant onslaught by the government to strip us of said firearms.

I lump you all in the same boat as the people that will sit back when the ban 30 round mags, SLRs and SASs, then then when they finally come to your *insert firearm* then only will you be concerned.

This thread is not about oh well there are other options... we all pretty much know there are currently other options, that's not the point of this thread now is it.
    This is really what we should be concerned about. Guys, stop being frogs

User

There are voice notes going around on WhatsApp that the SAPS is not allowing /issuing importers permits to import propellant, primers, ammo etc. Any truth to this? If there is, I see a much broader pattern emerging...

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by DirkB View Post
    There are voice notes going around on WhatsApp that the SAPS is not allowing /issuing importers permits to import propellant, primers, ammo etc. Any truth to this? If there is, I see a much broader pattern emerging...
    I really hope you are dead wrong, but I doubt it...

User

Quote Originally Posted by DirkB View Post

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk
    Who knows what the actual story is or how much merit it has but I checked with 2 companies over the w/end that import ammo about this rumour. Both said that they don't know if there is substance to this, both had import permits issued.

If there is a problem according to both, it was getting stuff to be offloaded at a port, containers being sent back to due closed ports, covid blah blah, or getting space for their containers onboard SA bound ships currently. This also doesn't factor in low to zero stock availability because of the latest US hoarding frenzy with most things now on back order.

User

Quote Originally Posted by killzone View Post
    Very glad i had my rifle couriered prior!, thanks for the heads-up!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast