Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: Rant - Today the hate in this country got to me.

I am willing to bet that most here have been robbed or assaulted without even knowing it. Even if they realise it they are unable to complain or do anything about it because the guilty are protected by a system still in place and put in place long before the new political order.Yet those same opregtige mense sit around braais and with self righteous indignation blame others. First look for the enemy within.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    Ds, humans are just animals, technologically advanced animals yes but still.
    So it’s just a battle of attack versus defense, if the prey becomes harder to catch the predators either up the game or change tactics.
    So I get a vehicle who’s alarm cannot be bypassed, all the criminal does is wait for me to start it then hijack me, I build a massive fence around my yard, he waits for me outside the yard to stop at my massive fence, I arm myself (concealed) to be able to defend myself against attack, the criminal avoids any conflict and just shoots me without warning.

So yes, we make it harder for them, what do they do, they just grow more desperate and change tactics, they don’t go away.
    And this is all good and well, digging in and arming yourself, but that does not resolve the cause of the issue, money. So society will grow more desperate, the anc will grow more desperate to cling onto power and disarm society, and just like the rest of africa our economy will just go to shit.
    So then you get these people telling me they have these great burglar bars and lots of guns and whatnot, and I ask them when the products on the shelves disappear what will they eat, gunpowder, and then some even have the nerve to tell you they have guns so they will go take someone else’s stuff, wow, so now they are the criminals.

See it this way, no lion can attack a healthy bull elephant, too much weapons, but when its drought time and the elephant have no food it becomes weak and either dies of hunger or gets taken down in its weakened state, its weapons did not help at all.

So by all means, arm yourself, fight back, be a hard target, I do that myself, but you’ll be fighting the wrong enemy, and you will still die regardless. Esdom are barely keeping the power on and is beyond repair, all the economists are agreeing the pension funds will go next, those that dug in will sooner or later realize they dug into hell. That is why I cannot fathom the scenario where someone with the economic means to leave this country is staying instead. If anybody had any rational plan of long term survival they would attack the government right now, by stop paying taxes right now, violently resist right now, act right now, because sooner or later there will be nothing left to defend.

Some people see time as a predator, it stalks you every day of your life, it will get you no escaping it, others see it as a gift, you don’t know when the predator will catch you so rather enjoy every second.
    My thoughts on the matter is if SA is a ship then time is neither a predator nor a gift, if it goes down it takes both predator and prey, both civilian and criminal alike, you leave it afloat we all die, you sink it we all die, I am down for both.

Regardless just hold onto your hats, for those whom the crime is getting to mentally, we are just in the beginning stages.
    This makes sense. Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4