Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default The Pick & Pay incident

Gunsiters like to say 'every story has 7 sides'.

Default Re: The Pick & Pay incident

A walk - in fridge cannot lock someone inside. They all have an emergency safety like a fire escape door.

User

It seems like a boardroom and cold room are the same thing in some poephols I mean people's terminology.

F#ck me sideways...
    Stories being told and misinformation being spread all purely for political gain by some wannabe politicians...

User

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    A walk - in fridge cannot lock someone inside. They all have an emergency safety like a fire escape door.
    True.
    Even with the door locked with a padlock or a locking pin through the handle there is still the luminescent push handle inside to open in case of an emergency...
    This will open from the inside and be unhindered by a locked door outside.

Wrong there is the ANC/EFF's side and then there is the truth.

So the reporter reports the community out there protesting. And on Video there is what? 5 to Max 10 people in front of the store.
    So its either a very very small community. Or they are blatantly over exaggerating.

User

In the second link, can you see the aggressive stance the journalist takes with the pnp representative?
    He asks the questions as to imply the other party is in the wrong.

I like that, put me in a sound proof room with somebody who thinks he is important, relevant, gives me space to cut him down to size, burst his bubble, show him the media in SA is nothing but a bunch of lapdogs unworthy of been taken seriously.

User

Pushing the narrative trumps facts, and if necessary ,to fabricate incidents to support it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Fire-stick View Post
    True.
    Even with the door locked with a padlock or a locking pin through the handle there is still the luminescent push handle inside to open in case of an emergency...
    This will open from the inside and be unhindered by a locked door outside.
    Yup, worked for PnP for 11 years, no way anyone is locked in one of those. I see PnP issued a statement:

"We'd like to address the false news circulating regarding detainment of two women at our Witbank store on 1 September. After being identified as shoplifters, they were taken to an office upstairs until the SAPS arrived, and both women left the store in police custody that same evening. They were treated respectfully and at no point were they harmed or placed in or anywhere near cold storage, all of which video security footage has shown. The terrible accusations circulating are completely untrue."

User

Let me just understand this...
    Protesting for thieves???
    What is this world coming to???
    Lets Pray. . . . .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast