Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Quantum Frustrations

I don't have a contact number for Matthew, that would have helped if I could have just spoken to him and know he's heard me.

I received my mag carrier today! To my surprise Matthew included a trigger clip holster too, I had expressed interest in one before all the delays and he even offered to do one for me at the black Friday prices but due to all the delays I decided against it, I didn't want to cause any more delays. Well, Matthew seems to have graciously gifted me one.

I really do wish Matthew all the best in his business, I hope he is able to at least bring someone on to help with all the admin as it lets him down. That said, his product speaks for itself and even after all this (and without the trigger guard gift) I would purchase from him again and again. He makes absolutely amazing products. I can't stress that enough, the engineering and comfort will literally save lives.

User

I have read up on all the holsters available and everything pointed back to QC.

Read the complaints regarding communication and lead times and decided to just make peace with it. Placed my order and will start getting excited when it arrives

User

He makes really good holsters, pity about the comms.

Am fortunate that I can call and collect, but that might even mean I push in ahead of someone else, so sorry.

I will continue supporting him and other local manufacturers as long as they produce quality kit, even with these frustrations.

Having said that, as a new client excited to get a holster, I would also be frustrated.

I have two cents to add about Quantum Carry. Back when I had an online store I "prepaid" about R12,000 for "made to order" holsters. I used up about 50 to 60% of those funds of holsters. I then closed my online store, and after about a year, needed some holsters and ask him to make some and deduct it from my prepaid account. He just didn't respond. Flat out ignored me. When I contacted him again a few months after that, I asked for a quote for these same holsters, which he quote for, but when I asked if he would deduct it from me prepaid account, I got ghosted again.

I eventually ordered from T-rex arms in USA and got the holster within 10 days. It was pricey to get here, but well worth it.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cedricjv View Post
    I have two cents to add about Quantum Carry. Back when I had an online store I "prepaid" about R12,000 for "made to order" holsters. I used up about 50 to 60% of those funds of holsters. I then closed my online store, and after about a year, needed some holsters and ask him to make some and deduct it from my prepaid account. He just didn't respond. Flat out ignored me. When I contacted him again a few months after that, I asked for a quote for these same holsters, which he quote for, but when I asked if he would deduct it from me prepaid account, I got ghosted again.

I eventually ordered from T-rex arms in USA and got the holster within 10 days. It was pricey to get here, but well worth it.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
    Eish, not good to hear

User

I only got good service. But like in Kola's case I contacted him direct. (Googled his contact details, which is on website as well.)
    Then went there to check out some holsters and ordered there and then what I wanted. Few days later was ready for collection.

Maybe being close made the difference.

User

Long known for poor service.

User

Yea, he ghosted me too after many undelivered promises. Facebook, whatsapp and phone calls. His work is great. I would rather deal with other local guys who do equal or better work and have spectacular service.

Matthew is on FB and a post on EDC page may get him to speed up his response time?

User

I placed my order on 13 September and received my holster this morning, 13 October. The lack of communication was really frustrating. No response to my whatsapps inquiring about the status of my order.

That said, his product is AMAZING!! Cannot fault him on quality at all and the holster conceals like a chameleon....... ;)

Worth the wait. Better customer service and communication would go a very long way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast