Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Long wait for competency

Hi all

any advice on how I can put some pressure on the approval process for my younger brother's first competency application response? Sent the usual emails, made calls etc. All they say is that it is still in the system and we should call again in 30 days or so. Now at 176 working days. Gatvol.

Default Re: Long wait for competency

you're not the only one this year waiting soo long. honestly not much to do but wait

User

Im on 70 working days

User

Quote Originally Posted by Hellhound View Post
    Im on 70 working days
    Eesh. In today's terms your app is still on the DFO's desk....

if you're lucky you'll get it this year. There is such a backlog and I don't think they are working through applications from oldest to newest. I've heard of guys submitting later in the year and waiting shorter. It's a game of luck at the moment. All depends on where your paperwork is in their pile probably on the floor somewhere

User

Quote Originally Posted by Duwayne View Post
    Hi all

any advice on how I can put some pressure on the approval process for my younger brother's first competency application response? Sent the usual emails, made calls etc. All they say is that it is still in the system and we should call again in 30 days or so. Now at 176 working days. Gatvol.
    I have the same problem. Mine is also on 170. best feedback I got was from provincial. They told me if the application is under 200 working days, you're still golden. They have applications that are over 230 working days.
    From what I gather, we should get approved around November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife who applied in 07 2020 only got her competency approval in Feb this Feb. No card as yet...

I applied at the same time as her and as yet have heard nothing...

go to your dfo and they print out the paper apparently. No more competency cards

Quote Originally Posted by Pants on Fire View Post
    My wife who applied in 07 2020 only got her competency approval in Feb this Feb. No card as yet...

go to your dfo and they print out the paper apparently. No more competency cards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast