Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: CFR Agent States 150 Working Days New Normal

To second 414gates, my DFO has been nothing but efficient, pleasant and helpful over many years.

User

We're not talking about DFO's here....

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

User

I must also give praise to my DFO. He works hard, is always friendly and does his work well. He does his part under less than ideal conditions. I feel bad phoning the guy, because I know he is burning the midnight oil everyday. I was never in the police, but spent enough time in the military to know, that most fubar happen up top. The guys down below just do what they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Not all at CFR are bad.

My competency certificate had a mistake on it, the gun shop had mixed two digits of my ID number around. The CFR clerk could have just rejected it but he phoned me, told me to get another certificate printed and faxed to him.

On another application a couple years later, there was also something missing (can't remember what now). Same thing, I got a call and was asked to send the missing details.

I aware of plenty of horror stories but I just wanted to point out that there are also pleasant stories to be heard.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Was at a dealer last week while his local DFO was there doing Safe inspection. We spoke sometime about several things happening.

At one point I mentioned I am at +- 85 working days but expect delays. He said he has several applications at close to 200 days and some over.

I got one approved around 130 working days and one recently approved at 165, have one currently at 132 working days which is still on sent to licensing section. And three others at 67 and 48 and 28 working days

User

Also have to give Brackenfell DFO praise. They work their asses off and serve everyone with a smile, even the arrogant and rude people.

Their payment system was offline, the DFO offered to hold the cash for me and do payment as soon as it was fixed. 6 days later I received my sms.
    There were some mistakes on my apps, missing signatures, etc. DFO brought all documents with to my safe inspection and I corrected everything there. Then he saw I hadnt installed my safe correctly.

Phoned me again a week later and popped through, checked and made sure I secured it correctly and then done and dusted. Application was sent to provincial a week later.

User

hahahah goodluck guys, my dfo has 1 stack of license and com applications, which I could count was estimated at about 30 apps.... its been a month since submitting for a new license application. Mine hasnt even been captured on system as yet, but she can walk around the police station talking shit to people for 2 to 3 hours and her computer works as she used it to check some stuff on the pistol I applied for. At this moment i dont even know who to escalate to or what to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2