Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Need a rimfire and ideas?

First choice in a bolt action 22lr is CZ. My brother has one and a buddy has a newer one. Both excellent.

I went a different route and bought a Ruger American Rimfire. I love it, its very accurate and it takes Ruger 10/22 mags. What's not to like.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Andre in Alberton View Post
    First choice in a bolt action 22lr is CZ. My brother has one and a buddy has a newer one. Both excellent.

I went a different route and bought a Ruger American Rimfire. I love it, its very accurate and it takes Ruger 10/22 mags. What's not to like.
    Apparently it takes 10/22 barrels as well. This would be great if we could buy barrels over the counter like the free Americans do (for now).

Hallo.. please allow my 2 cents:

I also own a Cz 455.. brilliant! the Landcruiser (if I may) of the .22 lr world..!! but:

Consider Windhoek, Namibia: 10 April 2021 .22 lr Benchrest, WBSF rules compettion:

First 10 places: Anschutz

11: Tikka

12-13: Cz

14: Anschutz

15: Tikka

16: Sako.

if you want proof, send your email adress.. I can forward the document to you.

Yes.. the Cz is absolute brilliant for plinking, small game hunting, occasional target shooting silhoette etc..

But it wil struggle to keep up with the Anschutz and likewise..

regards

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hennienamibia View Post
    Hallo.. please allow my 2 cents:

I also own a Cz 455.. brilliant! the Landcruiser (if I may) of the .22 lr world..!! but:

Consider Windhoek, Namibia: 10 April 2021 .22 lr Benchrest, WBSF rules compettion:

First 10 places: Anschutz

11: Tikka

12-13: Cz

14: Anschutz

15: Tikka

16: Sako.

if you want proof, send your email adress.. I can forward the document to you.

Yes.. the Cz is absolute brilliant for plinking, small game hunting, occasional target shooting silhoette etc..

But it wil struggle to keep up with the Anschutz and likewise..

regards
    Yes but I doubt the OP is very much over concerned about the difference of shooting a .350 MOA at 100 m and a 1 MOA at 100 m.

I have the CZ 455 heavy barrel Thumbhole stock I have fitted a CZ flyweight trigger to it and pillared and bedded it and it is way more accurate than I ever expected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2