Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JhbBoy View Post
    See SLR's post #14...I wasn't going to name 'em, but there you have it.... I actually need to follow up with the one guy, if he took action against them.
    Owner killed himself about a year or so ago. Shop was closed down.

Staff member had his house burnt down because the owners owed people money/guns.

Very few people recovered their stuff

User

Default Re: Firearms Dealers Rant

Quote Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
    I put around 2000 rounds through it while waiting for my competency, then I get a call that they accidentally registered my pistol under someone else's name.
    So they sold a used Glock as new. Defrauded you, as well as the new owner. Seems you should put some legal pressure here, they should get you your Glock at the original price and refund the other party for used Glock he paid a new price for.

User

I am almost certain they knowingly sold it as a second hand item. Who in their right mind would be happy paying for a new Glock and getting one with 2000+ rounds through it?

User

Open a case of theft ... nobody can sell your property without your consent period. Go to your cop station and take it as far as you possibly can.

User

I suspect you might not be the only person.

Gun City in Boksburg played the same fame with dozens of people a couple of years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

From Hellopeter:

Denver D2 reviews | Active since Jul 2018

14 May 2020, 12:24

Sultans Shooting Academy & Security Services Fordsburg, defrauds customers.
    This firearms dealer has defrauded q few customers out of thousands of rands.
    I personally paid them R7500.00 for a fire arm. Went to visit and call weekly on the progress of the licence and when i will be able to take delivery of the firearm that i paid for.
    Then they stopped answering my calls. i then went to the shop to find the doors are closed and the shop is empty.
    Then I got in contact with Rashied **********who took over the running of the shop. I was promised a refund and he has also gone missing and not taking my calls.

Man, seems you get aholes in all spheres of business. The firearm sector is so small you would think people would try do better.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Man, seems you get aholes in all spheres of business. The firearm sector is so small you would think people would try do better.
    You have a sense of trust in the industry because it feels like a community. But I think many lads get into it because they see dollar signs and end up pulling schemes to make as much money as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Get your attorney to kindly request a refund. CFR has been climbing all over GS of late and anything like say for instance a charge of fraud and theft might hurry them along.

Once you have your cash in hand buy from anywhere in SA with a good reputation, you can always have the gun couriered to you or road trip to collect it. That big chain has some good deals and usually carry stock.

User

LOL what dollar signs? It's not the best way to make a living.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast