Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: CFR In A Corrupt Mess Possibly Linked To Kinnear Killing

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    I have 3 license applications in process so I will probably become an alcoholic if that happens, BUT, for the greater good and all that Ill bite the bullet...
    I've got 5 in the pipework. We can lobby the gunsite community to fund a not for profit pub for all the lost souls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
    I've got 5 in the pipework. We can lobby the gunsite community to fund a not for profit pub for all the lost souls.

Great idea

User

It's interesting. I'm a younger man, and never before have I seen a prophecy unfold before my eyes as clearly as this. Back when the act was drafted and laid out for comment, a multitude of organisations said that it will not work. It will be costly, inefficient, corrupt and prone to failure. This is exactly what we have now. I don't want to say "I love it", but I love it.

User

Default CFR In A Corrupt Mess Possibly Linked To Kinnear Killing

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    It's interesting. I'm a younger man, and never before have I seen a prophecy unfold before my eyes as clearly as this. Back when the act was drafted and laid out for comment, a multitude of organisations said that it will not work. It will be costly, inefficient, corrupt and prone to failure. This is exactly what we have now. I don't want to say "I love it", but I love it.
    What the government will respond with, "We did this by the book, the legislature is without fault, created by the finest thinkers this world has ever seen, rivalling Kant, Machiavelli and Descartes, in sheer unadulterated excellence. We have implemented everything to complete perfection, like an intricate Swiss automatic dress watch.
    But I regret to inform you, this has clearly proven beyond any reasonable doubt that firearms cause nothing but corruption and violence, therefore we have decided, for the safety of the people, to stamp out corruption, andmake them universally illegal"

User

What the government will respond with, "We did this by the book, the legislature is without fault, created by the finest thinkers this world has ever seen, rivalling Kant, Machiavelli and Descartes, in sheer unadulterated excellence. We have implemented everything to complete perfection, like an intricate Swiss automatic dress watch.
    But I regret to inform you, this has clearly proven beyond any reasonable doubt that firearms cause nothing but corruption and violence, therefore we have decided, for the safety of the people, to stamp out corruption, andmake them universally illegal"

And what about: we need more money to make it work? Just like all the other soe's. AiAi

User

Actually it was modeled on the Canadian registry that got scrapped because it’s unworkable. If a country like Canada cannot make it work what makes anyone think it would work in a place like SA with cANCer at the wheel?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    And what about: we need more money to make it work? Just like all the other soe's. AiAi
    Yes and not more money for the CFR, more money for the politicians to think of a solution.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Davidc View Post
    Actually it was modeled on the Canadian registry that got scrapped because it’s unworkable. If a country like Canada cannot make it work what makes anyone think it would work in a place like SA with cANCer at the wheel?

For sure. SA brings in more and more procedures for everything, but doesn't have the administration capabilities toe follow through.

User

For sure. SA brings in more and more procedures for everything, but doesn't have the administration capabilities toe follow through.
    More procedures are imho about “being seen to do something about the problem”, instead of actually doing something about the problem.

A common politician problem

User

People have it the wrong way around, the only idiots here are us.
    We live in the most corrupt country in the world run by criminals, policed by criminals.
    They are not doing something wrong, not at all, this is what they are, they are corrupt by default.
    We, the law abiding citizens are the gist of this joke, we obey blindly, everybody always so quick to point out the precious law.
    When you blindly follow the laws of criminals and the corrupt, that means you have been corrupted.
    If this was not so then all the firearm organizations would have said f@ck the CFR and it’s corrupt masters, they would have taken a stand like the people did with that stupid e-toll nonsense.

But no, it’s obey the law, pay us, we made “us” a requirement, we watched a movie called goodfellas where the motto is “f@ck you pay me”, a perfect system where you get money for doing nothing.
    After 25 years I am done blaming the government, as we know what they are and what they do, the problem now lies with us.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast