Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Default Re: CFR In A Corrupt Mess Possibly Linked To Kinnear Killing

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    People have it the wrong way around, the only idiots here are us.
    We live in the most corrupt country in the world run by criminals, policed by criminals.
    They are not doing something wrong, not at all, this is what they are, they are corrupt by default.
    We, the law abiding citizens are the gist of this joke, we obey blindly, everybody always so quick to point out the precious law.
    When you blindly follow the laws of criminals and the corrupt, that means you have been corrupted.
    If this was not so then all the firearm organizations would have said f@ck the CFR and it’s corrupt masters, they would have taken a stand like the people did with that stupid e-toll nonsense.

But no, it’s obey the law, pay us, we made “us” a requirement, we watched a movie called goodfellas where the motto is “f@ck you pay me”, a perfect system where you get money for doing nothing.
    After 25 years I am done blaming the government, as we know what they are and what they do, the problem now lies with us.
    Messor, I agree with you. If a law is made that works against the well being of the people that law needs to looked at and revised. Having people flocking in to prop up bullshit laws and regulations as was the case was only to feather their own nests and it effectively worked against all of us gun people.

What helped bring down apartheid ? It was mass action and disobedience against unjust laws.

We have "our own" that earn money from this system and as such we are not going to win this with current startegies or quiet diplomacy and licking the behinds of politicians.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    Messor, I agree with you. If a law is made that works against the well being of the people that law needs to looked at and revised. Having people flocking in to prop up bullshit laws and regulations as was the case was only to feather their own nests and it effectively worked against all of us gun people.

What helped bring down apartheid ? It was mass action and disobedience against unjust laws.

We have "our own" that earn money from this system and as such we are not going to win this with current startegies or quiet diplomacy and licking the behinds of politicians.
    Amen!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    People have it the wrong way around, the only idiots here are us.
    We live in the most corrupt country in the world run by criminals, policed by criminals.
    They are not doing something wrong, not at all, this is what they are, they are corrupt by default.
    We, the law abiding citizens are the gist of this joke, we obey blindly, everybody always so quick to point out the precious law.
    When you blindly follow the laws of criminals and the corrupt, that means you have been corrupted.
    If this was not so then all the firearm organizations would have said f@ck the CFR and it’s corrupt masters, they would have taken a stand like the people did with that stupid e-toll nonsense.

But no, it’s obey the law, pay us, we made “us” a requirement, we watched a movie called goodfellas where the motto is “f@ck you pay me”, a perfect system where you get money for doing nothing.
    After 25 years I am done blaming the government, as we know what they are and what they do, the problem now lies with us.
    Messor, hats off to you. This is hands down the best summary of what we are experiencing. We have become our own worst enemy. Always law this and law that, that's all you here from the very same people that are crying about long license applications etc. Where has the common sense evaporated to, makes me wonder if it was there to begin with?
    The Wild West was not conquered by obedient people, it was conquered by people with a spine, that could differentiate between wrong and right - they changed what needed to be changed to make it a better place for all.
    We put our faith in the justice system/courts, when we very well know those have also been corrupted and infiltrated by the venomous...but as you said...we follow blindly because that is what the law says we must do.
    SAD indeed.

Gun control in the US is under considerable attack from the left:

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...amendment.html

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post

That is not good.

User

From Twatter: @crimeairnetwork

2 BRIGADIERS THAT ARE SAPS STATION COMMANDERS, KEMPTON PARK & ROODEPOORT AMONGST 4 ARRESTED FOR CHARGES RELATED TO THE FIREARMS ACT : FRAUD & DEFEATING ENDS OF JUSTICE.

Quote Originally Posted by Wezza View Post
    From Twatter: @crimeairnetwork

2 BRIGADIERS THAT ARE SAPS STATION COMMANDERS, KEMPTON PARK & ROODEPOORT AMONGST 4 ARRESTED FOR CHARGES RELATED TO THE FIREARMS ACT : FRAUD & DEFEATING ENDS OF JUSTICE.
    Great. But non of Western Cape were arrested. So why is my app still on 108 days in process.

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post

Well ive been youtubing the USA Election and debates. And if you look at Biden, Kamala and Pelosi. How all three lie sentence on sentence they speak. Kamala giggling like someone on some or other drug. And Biden and Pelosi so messed up and cant talk probably even. Pelosi probably from Botox overdose.

It makes sense that the left liberals will do this.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Great. But non of Western Cape were arrested. So why is my app still on 108 days in process.
    108 working days or normal days?

User

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast