Default SADF Veterans Interviews

Hi All

School Mate of mine is a cameraman and made 2 Documentaries 'Parabat' and 'Buried behind the wall'. He has done a lot of one on one interviews with ex servicemen in the Angola war. He has released these interviews on thumbdrives and either one or all eight can be bought.
    Not sure if I can put the link to where you can order so moderators should let me know if I should put it in the clasifieds
    It has been a work of passion and he lives is Groot Brak and needs the money

User

Default Re: SADF Veterans Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by boerbokcpt View Post
    Hi All

School Mate of mine is a cameraman and made 2 Documentaries 'Parabat' and 'Buried behind the wall'. He has done a lot of one on one interviews with ex servicemen in the Angola war. He has released these interviews on thumbdrives and either one or all eight can be bought.
    Not sure if I can put the link to where you can order so moderators should let me know if I should put it in the clasifieds
    It has been a work of passion and he lives is Groot Brak and needs the money
    I'd be interested in watching for sure

Default Re: SADF Veterans Interviews

He has the video 'Buried behind the wall up on his vimeo page with a fair amount of the interviews
    https://vimeo.com/user5310255
    There is a link to his website on the vimeo page
    Soon he is going to start a crowdfunding campain to finish more interviews.
    I will post the details