Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: Recommended online store willing to ship ammo

Alsio looking for a place to ship a few 1000 round boxes of 124gr S@B 9mmP to Gauteng
    Seems to have run out with mostly 115gr left and a few dirty brand 124gr.

Best ive found so far is some 124gr STV in Delmas as the new shipment is still pending in JHB

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Wells View Post
    Not revoked - not allowed to renew.
    Any idea why ?

So in conclusion, you live and you learn. There is just no financial sense in ordering ammunition (in small/normal) quantities online. Some stores mentioned here do not ship ammunition despite their own websites stating they do. Some require you to arrange shipping yourself and will not do so on your behalf which is in poor customer service in my opinion. Some do arrange for you. But the conclusion is that for the amount charged to ship two boxes of ammunition (in fact, any amount of ammunition) I could fill my car, drive to Johannesburg and buy it myself for more or less the same amount it would cost to ship (R800+).

So that is what I will do. I will call around to places close first (Kimberley, Welkom, Kroonstad) that have firearm dealers and hear if they have stock, then my wife and I will spend a Saturday morning on the road and just drive to purchase it ourselves in person.

If this is not allowed or frowned upon or illegal in any way, please ignore. But if anybody with a 9mm short licence, is willing to purchase ammunition for me and is by chance passing Bloemfontein, please drop me a PM. Thanks. I will absolutely upon collection show you my (well, my wife's) licence to possess such ammunition.

Last edited by profa; 12-10-2020 at 10:03. Reason: double post please delete

User

Camdix is giving ammo on special right now camdix.jpg

User

Quote Originally Posted by Kold1 View Post
    Camdix is giving ammo on special right now camdix.jpg
    The 9mm pricing is good @R250.00 each - S&B 9mm 115grn retailing in CT @R315.00+ per 50

Quote Originally Posted by da_panman View Post
    The 9mm pricing is good @R250.00 each - S&B 9mm 115grn retailing in CT @R315.00+ per 50
    CT ammo prices are nuts.
    Even more so on larger calibers

User

My local shop have 9mm blazers for R450 per pack of 50. Even prices for bullets and primes seems to have gone way up past the crazy point.

Quote Originally Posted by SJB View Post
    My local shop have 9mm blazers for R450 per pack of 50. Even prices for bullets and primes seems to have gone way up past the crazy point.
    They are R370 at Zimbi (Blazer)
    Safari Outdoor also has, but not sure on the price

And I thought R275 for SIG FMJ 115gr was expensive here in JHB this week

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast