Thread: gecado mod 35

Default gecado mod 35

I have been given a gecado 35 and want to restore it for my grandson When i striped it the trigger mechanism fell out on to my work bench .Please can someone who has access to the trigger group scematics please contact me.I alsoe need frount and back sights .The leather piston seal i made myself .Any information will be appreciated.The triger group has 3 ball bearings sitting in a split cotter pin.

User

Default Re: gecado mod 35

I am busy restoring a model 27, the trigger is the same. When I am home I will take pictures of the order of assembly for you.

Banned

Google and YouTube are tour friends.

I have a Gecado 35 and dr Google did the trick.

Otherwise contact Adriaan van Rensburg at +27823732393. He has spares, advice and knowledge.

marius i will wait for the pictures. Dominee thank you i tried google and found a site but they were speaking himilayan so i could not understand.thank you both for your help.

User

This is the sequence as in the picture. The ball bearings go in the forward holes of the inner mechanism. Use some grease to hold them in place as you put the group together. Take note of the orientation of the parts. They have to be aligned to work as the dimples in the outer part correspond to the ball locations. The spring goes in the top cutout of the outer tube and presses against the end cap.

Banned

George, just a note or two:

There is basically just one way to assemble the trigger mechanism WHICH WILL WORK. All other ways will leave you with something snagging, or not entering, or something similar. The short of the long is that you cannot do much wrong. It might take tiiiiiiiiime until you get it all together, but with patience you can beat it. I did

Secondly, google "Diana 35" instead of "Gecado 35". The two are internally basically identical, and sometimes one finds more under Diana.

https://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2019...ana-35-part-1/

https://www.airrifle.co.za/threads/4...Model-35-parts