Thread: Cci 200 primers

Default Cci 200 primers

Hi,
    Where can I get cci200 primers or what other primers can I use that are similar to cci200 ?

Default Re: Cci 200 primers

You can use just about any. I would stay away from PMP. As its possibly the hardest primer in the world. Secondly I also dont support PMP.

Quote Originally Posted by ExTrucker View Post
    Hi,
    Where can I get cci200 primers or what other primers can I use that are similar to cci200 ?
    If you can find primers, buy them....the shortage is upon us

Banned

Apparently there is an ammo shortage in the US (heard this via a Youtube guy so don't quote me on that), I suppose that could lead to primers being bought up as well.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
    If you can find primers, buy them....the shortage is upon us
    Quote Originally Posted by driepootx View Post
    Fokkit

I did not even know this.
    Up till now I was acting like Oprah whenever somebody needed primers, a pack for you, a pack for you, a pack for everybody.
    Still have more than a thousand CCI 200's left.

Looks like I am about to stop being Oprah for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    You can use just about any. I would stay away from PMP. As its possibly the hardest primer in the world. Secondly I also dont support PMP.
    PMP work perfectly in any gun that I have ever used and I have used more than most. American commercial primers tend to be on the softer side than manufacturers that are more military orientated. This to avoid slam fires.

I did sum research and found that federal match wld give the closest results too cci200 by adjusting my powder charge either .1 or .2 grams up or down from my original powder load. Sum say that is not even necessary as they only changed their primers from cci to federal match and still got sub moa at 100m and 200m ???

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ExTrucker View Post
    Hi,
    You don't say where you are.
    Location might help

Musina, limpopo but tried various online gun shops and gun shops in nearest towns to me